BY PACIFICA

Stay awake in this life (or at least look like you are)! Diminish the appearance of time and fatigue with our hydrating, brightening liquid coverage that leaves skin looking energized, radiant and wide awake. Reflective, brightening minerals and natural beneficials minimize the look of lines and dark circles. It's like a little magic wand under your eyes.

Ingredients: Isostearyl isostearate, isopropyl jojobate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, silica, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, boron nitride, parfum (all natural), glycerin (vegetable), palmitoyl tripeptide-3, caffeine, rosa damascena (damascus rose) seed oil, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, titanium dioxide CI 77891, iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Usage: Apply under the eye by dotting onto skin. Blend well using your fingers or a brush.

For a more youthful glow, add a little brightener to the inner corners of the eye. You can also highlight your lips by dabbing a little on the upper (bow) and bottom lip (under).

Katy D.
Review for: Bare more...
This concealer is so great and it’s not too full coverage which is great for me because I only like covering up the little blemishes, I don’t have much acne. So it’s light to medium coverage. So I definitely recommend if you just want to patch a blemish or color correct. Overall really like this product.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I keep trying to use this and like this but I just dont.  THe coverage is extreemly light. I thought this would do some concealing, but it blends out to nothing.   There is tiny pink glitter in it that is really hard to see, but its there.  I dont think it blends well with other products, and that is frustrating.  I have porcelain skin, and this is pretty much my exact color, so aside from the glitter it doesnt lighten.  Basically this does nothing for me.
I do love Pacifica! Im glad i tried it, but ths a no for me.
Kelsey P.
I stumbled upon this brightener in the clearance section at my Target. I think it was around 70% off at the time, so for the price I of course had to try it and I'm so glad that I did!
This doesn't irritate my skin or eyes at all and leaves me looking bright eyed and awake. I love the slight shimmer.
I like that the applicator doesn't get too goopy so I never have to worry about getting too much at one time. This blends well with my makeup and my light skin. I have already repurchased and definitely recommend for any other light, sensitive skinned ladies.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I was introduced to Pacifica via Ipsy. This is by far the best under eye brightener I have ever used. It does not leave the under eye area looking like you are trying to hide the dark circles. It blends in nicely to the CC Cream by Pacifica as well. If I need to reapply during the day I can without this looking like I caked it on. I have only had to reapply once during the work day due to staring at a computer screen for too long. This goes on smooth and smells good. Love my Pacifica Dreamlit.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I like this under eye brightener a lot. The only problem is, I have the hardest time getting it out of the tube! For some reason the product just does not stick to the sponge applicator well. I have to scrape the product off of the sides of the tube to get enough out. I honestly am my sure why it is like that. But I'm worried that soon I won't be able to get any product out at all, even though the tube is still full. I think a different applicator would help. This product does crease under my eyes, even if I set it with powder. So I try to stay away from right underneath my eyes.
Carly W.
I was really excited when I saw Pacifica had more makeup products available. I was on the hunt for a new under eye brightener so I picked this up in bare (more yellow toned) and was pretty disappointed. I find it to be glittery and it doesn't set well-- meaning it creases quite a bit even if I set it with a powder.
Reagan P.
Blowing Rock, NC
I LOVE THIS! I use it a a highlighter, and under the eyes! I'm just worried about dark skin girls, because I'm basically a ghost, and this is brightening on me, so that's why I rate this 4 stars..
Ni L.
Review for: Dreamlight more...
Sad because I accidentally purchased the dreamlit eye brightener which is much pinkier instead of the neutral one. The formula is quite nice, like if the Maybelline longwear concealer and YSL touche eclat had a baby. I think my favourite is the applicator and packaging. It's simple and straight forward, not gimmicky at all.

For me this formula is not as longwearing as the MAC and Maybelline as the formula is a little on the creamier side, but the finish is a lot more natural and clump free.

Will definitely be looking to get the neutral eye brightener in the future.
kaitlan b.
Review for: Dreamlight more...
I love this concealer i use it mainly underneath my eyes as an eye brightener and also on a no makeup makeup day where I want a more natural look.
It is very lightweight on your face.

It is all natural too. With spf !!! And super affordable... it’s like $14 I do believe.

back