BY PACIFICA

For the most unruly hair, tame your beautiful locks (but still stay wild). Smooth frizz, soften, repel pollution and deliver shine to all hair types. This serum gives you more than just glossy protection, it gives you added benefits that your hair needs and will love.

Ingredients: aqua, hydroxypropyl trimonium hyrdolized corn starch, vegetable glycerin, hydroxyethyl celluose, hydrolized barley protein (gluten-free), moringa pterygosperma seed extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí ) fruit oil, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) seed oil, oriza sativa rice bran oil, crambe abyssinica seed oil, amodimethicone, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, dragon fruit extract, dragon blood (tree) extract, arginine (amino acid), sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural), tamanu oil.

Usage: Work sparingly onto wet or dry hair before or after blow-drying. Use any time to control frizz and add extra shine. Note: this is a very loose formula.

Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
I would love to try this product because I have only used the kale shampoo and conditioner by this brand and it’s great. It’s difficult to get used to vegan hair products at first tho so that is something to be aware of.
Madeline C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Comes in a really pretty bottle which is why I bought it lol. Perfect for summer cause it keeps your frizzy hair from getting out of control, which is what I need for my curly hair! Definitely planning to buy this again
Candice A.
Troy
This product smells great and is Crulety free. Like the rest of the products from this brand. I think it works best for medium to thick hair.
Shelby B.
Coplay, PA
This stuff is an absolute must have for summer frizz! Smooth, sexy hair, effortlessly. Plus it smells amazing!
Andrea S.
Medford, NY
It works ok I'm not that big on it and its a bit pricey i think didn't do much for me
Cathy G.
Zelzate
I really recommend this prodict!! Its soo good! You just need a little bit for all your hair. Im in love with the product. Everbody should buy it if they have problems with their frizzy hair! Compair to other products its super
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
This is literally the hair product I've waited my whole life for! It's a very liquidy consistency, almost like water so you can only use a small amount at a time but a little goes a long way. It has a subtle pleasant smell. It makes my hair instantly more shiny and defrizzed. What's impressive is that IT ACTUALLY LASTS ALL DAY! Usually by the time I get to work I'm already a frizzy mess but this stuff blew me away (without the need for a blow dryer!). Also the more I use it the better my hair looks and feels. I've been using this for a week and it feels like I just got a hair cut or did some sort of treatment. No tangles, no frizz, just smooth shiny healthy hair! Highly recommended!