Pacifica Devocean Natural Lipstick
Devocean is a full color, 100% vegan, hydrating natural lipstick that lasts with intensity, like the deepest love. Creamy hydration, highly pigmented, and chocked full of benefits that nourish and love your lips. For the softest, most kissable lips ever.
Ingredients: oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, diiostearyl malate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, euphorbia chinensis (candelilla) wax, cetyl alcohol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, flavor oil (natural), tocopherol (vitamin E). May contain: melia azadirachta fruit extract, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, tin oxide, vaccinium macrocarpon fruit (cranberry) extract, coccinia indica flower extract, daucus carota sativa root (carrot) extract, lycopersicum fruit (tomato) extract, beta vulgaris (beetroot) extract.
Usage: Apply directly from the tube, or use a lip brush for super defined lip.see more...
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "This company is great using all natural products that do not harm you. This is a great lipstick with lots of pigment. Totally recommend this product" in 17 reviews
- "I received one of these as a gift and absolutely loved it!!! 100% vegan and cruelty free also recyclable(: love love love it!" in 16 reviews
- "One of the best vegan brands out there. Lipstick applies nicely, great color payoff and moisturizing." in 11 reviews
- "This lipstick comes in beautiful colors and has a really nice consistency. Other natural lipsticks I've tried feel too greasy, but this is creamy and stays put until I eat something." in 9 reviews
- "I really like this lipstick. The color is great and long lasting. It has a very matte finish, but without making your lips feel dry. " in 4 reviews
This is my favorite go to daily wear lipstick when I feel like wearing lip stick. This color is very similar to my natural lip color, giving my lips a consistent color. It applies smooth, and lasts most of the day. It doesn't last all day, but maybe having to reapply once during the day isn't too bad. It is a little dry but I don't see a problem since I apply chap stick before lipstick every time. I love that it's natural and organic, and that it's found at Target!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos