5 colors available

BY PACIFICA

A full color, 100% natural, hydrating lipstick that lasts with intensity.â creamy hydration, highly pigmented satin coverageâ and anti-aging benefits that love your lips. For the softest, most kissable lips ever.â recyclable tube makes it even more divine.â firebird: an intense, full carmine-free red.â . Formulated without: animal ingredients (including carmine, beeswax and lanolin), animal testing, fd&c colors, mineral oil, parabens, phthalates, petroleum, propylene glycol, sls, gluten, peanut oil and other ingredients you don't want on your skin. see more...

• My ulta store does not carry Pacifica makeup products, just nail po...2 Answers
  • What is the staying power of this lipstick? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I really wanted to love this lipstick. I have a ton of allergies to beauty products so I try my best to purchase naturally made products. This lipstick I chose Rebel Sol, and I like the color but for a LIPSTICK it goes on like a lip tint and is more dry feeling than I am OK with. I was slightly disappointed in this purchase and will not purchase lipstick from Pacifica again.
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
California, PA
Review for: Firebird
I got this as a gift and was very skeptical about trying it. But as a lover of lip products I had to try it, and I was pleasantly surprised and I loved it. Comfortable to wear, loved the color, good in pigmentation, lasted all day. I am looking forward to trying other products by this awesome brand!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tenderness
I like this as it is not glossy or sticky, my only complaint is that it does start off with a great texture but it fades and gets dry and crackly after a while. The colors are super nice though, from out there to subtle. I've been pairing mine with base layer of lip balm and it's been doing well !
Nazneen A.
Nazneen A.
I got this product as sample from ipsy it was my first time trying it .Its not bad applied well ,lasted long and I didn't like the smell .But my lip was dry .
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
Review for: Tenderness
Love this! it matches perfectly with any make up I wear! I do not enjoy the texture at first tho but after awhile it is nice.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Dried up my lips and left a bad taste when I had water or ate anything,but the tint was ok👍🏼
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Review for: Other
I got a full-size lipstick in the shade "Tender Heart" in a Whole Foods little beauty bag along with many other skin care items and samples. The bag was a gift, so I am not sure how much the total was, but I found this retails for $10 on the retailer's website.

I love how hydrating and lightweight this is. I typically wear Aquaphor on a daily basis because my lips are too dry for daily lip products. I gave this a try and was eager since it boasted about its hydrating ingredients.

I tried this on my dry lips after exfoliating. With this, I forget that I am wearing anything, yet don't feel the need to reapply Aquaphor every hour, and this is also not sticky at all. Given that, I did want to top off with Aquaphor after about 2 hours when drinking/eating or 4 hours when not drinking/eating for re-hydration. Also, Aquaphor and this do not mix - it kind of breaks off the product and turns it all patchy and weird. I have yet to try with another lip balm or any primer.

Despite the moisture, this lipstick does tend to settle into the lines over time (thankfully I had been stuck in an office when this happened), so I wouldn't wear it out for long periods of time unless I put lip gloss over it. I actually love it under ABH's Lip gloss in "Kristen," and this combination lasts a long time, but it's more the lip gloss than the lipstick.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Decatur, IN
Review for: Tenderness
I really love this lipstick!!!!  I am not a lipstick person at all.  I usually don't like any color other than my normal lip color and this color is like my lips but better.  I love the scent/flavor of this lipstick too.  It's also really creamy and moisturizing.  It has a satin or velvet finish and is not shiny at all.  It's almost matte.  I would recommend this to anyone!
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
This does last a long time and this does look great when you apply it! The reason I gave this three stars is because it is EXTREMELY drying on the lips and even makes mine crack. I am not a big fan of matte lips, but if you are then this might be a great lipstick for you to try out.
Vero L.
Vero L.
i love the color on it and love that its vegan so it doesn't have all those bad chemicals!! the only thing that i didn't like is that it dry my lips but i will do a sugar scrub to  see if its my lips!!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Toronto
What is the staying power of this lipstick?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mount Vernon, GA
My ulta store does not carry Pacifica makeup products, just nail polish, some face care, and lotions. Is this lipstick great? Like, GREAT GREAT?? I am a lipstick addict and want a light nude with shimmer and moisturization AND lasting color... Does this have it???? What's your fave color?