BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Dark Circle Rehab Concentrated Correcting Creams

Pacifica Dark Circle Rehab Concentrated Correcting Creams

by Pacifica

Our concentrated correcting creams are designed to send those dark circles under your eyes packing with three concealing colors. Up too late? Stressed? Whatever may be causing those dark circles and dull skin, we have your warriors.

Peach combats dark spots, dark circles and masks signs of fatigue. Purple brightens dullness and fights yellow undertones. Beige neutralizes blue tones and blends unevenness.

Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, kaolin, ozokerite, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopherol (vitamin E), aqua/water, cocos nucifera (coconut) extract, lonicera caprifolium flower extract, lonicera japonica flower extract, parfum (natural). May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarine blue (CI 77007).

Usage: Use under concealer and prior to powder or foundation.

Apply with brush, fingertips or sponge to help neutralize darkness before you apply any other makeup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Dark Circle Rehab Concentrated Correcting Creams!
Amelia S.
Bradenton, FL
Pacifica Dark Circle Rehab Concentrated Correcting Creams uploaded by Amelia S.
Purchased at: Target
I know this pallet is suppose to color correct around the eye area but for my olive complexion I love the Peach and Beige, I enjoy this pallet more than the Pacifica Beauty Blemish Banish Concentrated Mineral Correcting Creams I’m not the biggest fan of color correctors. The cream reminded me of my favorite under eye color correction is BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
Amanda S.
East Syracuse, NY
I got this cute little kit with my Goddess Box Subscription and it was the first time I was introduced to this amazing brand, of which I’ll be a lifelong consumer for any beauty product. These creams are super effective and very subtle. And knowing that their vegan always sits well with me
Michelle M.
Ambridge, PA
Pacifica Dark Circle Rehab Concentrated Correcting Creams uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
It works ok the best drugstore corrector I’ve come across so far but thinking about higher end products because I can still see the discoloration. But I do have the darkest circles so it maybe me or my technique. It does make a drastic difference though.
Ashley A.
Manhattan, KS
The finish on this is good, natural looking. I love and utilize all shades. This has been the first and only concealer to fully hide my dark spots and circles. Does not seem to clog my pores.
Deborah G.
Woodland Hls, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is hands-down the best under eye concealer I've ever used. My skin is very sensitive and it did not bother my skin at all. The consistency is great, no clumps. I loved layering the different colors to get the most coverage. A lot of days I only use this as my concealer and no other makeup is needed!
Amanda S.
This product is great for someone who is new to color correcting. Personally, I have a sensitive eye area and the formula feels too heavy for me if I apply too much, which can happen very easily as this product applies thick. It definitely helps to hide my dark circles though, and would recommend it to anyone who deals with them
Erin G.
I love this product so much. The light color matches my porcelain skin almost perfectly! I love using the purple one on top of my lid as a primer and it seems to be working really well. I haven't yet found a good use for the one that is supposed to go under the eyes (it's too orange for me). I love the way the other two look and blend into my skin. One thing I do suggest is to make sure your skin is moisturized before you put any on as it can feel like its pulling on your skin when you're working around the eyes.
Amy O.
I LOVE my dark circle corrector! I use this every day! It works great and pairs well with my foundation! It covers up my tired eyes in a few seconds and lasts all day.

Looking for your answer?