BY PACIFICA

Show your glow and live your magical life with good skin. Superpower rose quartz, watermelon and turmeric unite with peptides in this light lotion designed to deeply hydrate and promote your radiance.

Ingredients: aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, octyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, acetyl hexapeptide-8, glyceryl mono laurate, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, panthenol (vitamin B), allantoin, quartz powder, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, parfum (natural).

Usage: Apply to clean skin.

Buy on ULTA
alaina W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I felt like this lotion was super refreshing and I LOVED the packaging. Crystals are really trendy right now, and for the price I was down to try it out. Nothing special, but a fun product none the less!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This lotion has a strong fragrance to it, although it smells good, I'm not a huge fan of a strong scent on my face. It went on quite smoothly, but by the end of the day my forehead got extremely oily and one pimple got worse ugh. I don't think I'll buy it again, but probably just because I have sensitive and acne prone skin. It would be better for dry skin definitely!
Peyton M.
Midlothian
Love this lotion, it leaves my skin moisturized but not too oily. My skin always feels so refreshed in the morning and holds my makeup well throughout the day
Amanda H.
North Babylon, NY
Works great. I have dry skin and this definitely helps. I been using before makeup and after taking off makeup and my face isn’t dry!