BY PACIFICA

Get glowing and crystal clean with crystal and watermelon infused natural fiber towelettes that wipe away toxins, makeup, oil and dirt from the day. Use prior to moisturizer or in conjunction with your favorite Pacifica micellar water.

Ingredients: aqua, gluconolactone, glycerin, potassium sorbate, decyl glucoside, willow bark (salix alba) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, carica papaya (papaya) extract, brassica oleracea acephala (kale) extract, ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, quartz powder, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), citrullus vulgaris (watermelon) fruit extract, xanthan gum, parfum (natural).

Usage: Gently wipe away makeup off your pretty face & neck.

Common Sense Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.

Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
the first time I used these I was in a rush and messed up my makeup, so I was hoping these would clean up my makeup quickly and easily. That wasn’t exactly the case. It did not clean up enough of my makeup with the swipes, I had to switch over to other makeup wipes to clean it all up. It left the makeup on my face streaky, but did not clean it off. I will use one (from my leftover pack) to sweep off what it can, but then I have to use another brand makeup wipe after to make sure it’s all off. I wouldn’t buy these again for my go to makeup remover wipes.
Tina S.
League City
These are the worst makeup remover wipes I've ever used in my life. First, they completely tank at removing makeup. They just smeared it all across my face. Even after using three wipes, it's still not all off. Secondly, they made my face BURN. It's very red now and feels like it's on fire. I tried to rinse my face off with a gentle cleanser and it still looks and feels terrible. I cannot recommend these and I will not repurchase.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got these as a freebie from ulta with a pacifica lotion after they were out of another freebie I had a coupon for. I ran out of my simple make up wipes and had no time to get any that week so I started up this pack. The sheets are very very thin and they do not as moist as other ones right out the pack. They did a pretty good job at taking off my mascara and face make up. (I use a clinique mascara that is awesome but super tough to get off- I use jojoba oil with my make up wipes to get it all off) The scent these wipes are packed with is so invigorating and tropical. I may get these again simply for the pretty smells. They did not irritate my face or dry it out. Happy camper right here!

Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
These wipes remove makeup in like 3-4 wipes but they irritate my skin real bad . After using them the skin around my eyebrows and eyes would sting and it would get really red. I guess its not made for sensitive skin. I would not recommend them nor re purchase them.Pacifica Crystal Melon Makeup Removing Wipes
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
The scent is cute and brings me back to my teen years. It's the artificial smelling candy watermelon smell. It does an ok job removing makeup but because of the cost per wipe I don't find it to be a normal use item in my lifestyle. It's a nice splurge especially when Ulta has a sale on the brand.
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
These smell SO GOOD and I honestly use them at times just to freshen up a bit, not just for makeup removal. Now as far as removing makeup goes, I don't wear foundation and I don't wear anything waterproof, so I can't speak to their effectiveness in that way. However, they do take care of the concealer, mascara, and powders I use.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Absolutely love the scent of these, definitely Pacifica's best scent for wipes! I really enjoyed using these and I feel like they worked good enough.
Jasmine S.
These smell INCREDIBLE! ONE wipe removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean and refreshed! Love these more than the Netragena

back