BY PACIFICA

Party then, rehab now. Even your skin can suffer a hangover due to stress, late nights studying (or other things), pollution and lack of sleep. Take back control of your recovery with this deeply hydrating, oil-free daily cream infused with vegan probiotics, plant extracts and coconut water. Party on, we have you covered.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, octyl palmitate, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline (plant amino acid complex), allantoin, hyaluronic acid, lecithin, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, lactococcus ferment lysate, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Can be used day and night on clean skin. Reapply when extra hydration is needed.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Buy on Target*
  • "This is a straight up dupe for the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer! It's super hydrating and a great base before foundation. The formula is very gentle on the skin and quite effective on battling stressed skin. I would definitely buy again." in 11 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizer, it's the first time I purchase. I have very oily skin but it's still very important to moisturize. This has the perfect amount of moisture for oily skin which makes me think it may not be good for people with very dry skin. It feels so nice on my skin, almost like a fancy face primer. My makeup looks so nice with this underneath my foundation. Will definitively buy again." in 10 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive/oily skin. I used to be really acne prone too but not lately. This moisturizer is amazing. I use it almost like a primer and moisturizer in one. Keeps me shine free but hydrated at the same time!!" in 6 reviews
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This is my favorite face lotion of all time. It is so thick and creamy that you need the smallest amount placed on each side of the face. Then I rub it in and enjoy the amazing sweet cream coconut scent. It really smells so good!! My skin will stay nice and hydrated the rest of the day. If you live where it’s very humid I would use a small amount because it’s so thick.
Miriam B.
I started using this moisturizer as my PM moisturizer about 6 weeks ago and I am in love. This cream makes my skin so smooth and I wake up with extremely an extremely plump and soft face. My skincare style is dewy/moisturized skin and this cream fits into my routine perfectly. I don't think you need to spend a lot of money for great skin. If you haven't tried out Pacifica yet, I highly recommend starting with this amazing moisturizer.
Alessandra C.
New Britain, CT
For a couple years now when winter rolls around my face immediately dries up. My nose would flake and I’d be so embarrassed trying to hide it. I tried everything including face lotions, oils and Vaseline even! Nothing worked. Finally I tried this. And it worked!! The natural ingredients have really hydrated my whole face and I haven’t had any flakey or dry skin all winter!
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Target store to test out because I wanted to see if it could be a dupe for the Too Faced Hangover I have dry skin and this winter weather we have been having has been drying it out even more I tested it out and it is amazing it sinks into the skin leaving it hydrated love that it is good for your skin ingredients nothing yucky going to use it more as a primer under makeup I highly recommend this plus it smells of coconuts
Kyle C.
My skin loved this moisturizer! I used it as my only moisturizer for a while and my skin was glowing, and since then when I add it to a longer routine it calms my skin and it smells great. I wish it came in a pump bottle because currently getting out the last ~25% is difficult, but it's a great product in and of itself.
Rebecca P.
St Petersburg, FL
I was obsessed with the Too Faced Hangover primer and tried this out when it was first released since they sounded pretty similar. The texture is a bit different (this feels a bit more silky), but the results are exactly the same for my skin. I will repurchase this forever!
Adrianna B.
Gilbert
I Love Love Love this! It really helps me and makes my skin feel supple. My skin is left well hydrated and feels very smooth. I'm almost out of it and will continue to try the rest of the line! Hello! It's all natural and safe. #amazeballs #iwantmore #loveit
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this moisturizer when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do a full fake routine. I feel like it really hydrated my skin and made it soft without clogging my pores. Bang for your buck moisturizer.
Jen B.
Elma, NY
I was slightly skeptical about this product until I used it and realized how amazing it truly was. It’s very moisturizing but not heavy on the skin and it sinks in very well. I have oily skin but I get dry patches in the winter time in this product has really helped my skin stay flawless
Sarah G.
Obsessed with this company and brand. My cousin interdicted me to this face mask sample and I am in love. It's all natural and wonderfully branded and needs to be marketed more although if it was it wouldn't be my best kept secret. Everyone needs to try this. I hope influenster sends me a mega box of this or even a voxbox I would be so grateful and happy!
Alex S.
CA
What is your skin type and what was your experience with this product like?
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Is this like too faced hangover primer?
Denisse R.
Brooksville, FL
Based off of the buyer reviews, and the claims marketed on the product bottle (Pacifica Coconut Probiotic Water Rehab Cream) this is sounding SO similar to “Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer”, but possibly BETTER because it has sunscreen so I’d only need 1 product vs 2. Has anyone tried these two products before, and what worked best for you? Is it similar in light-weight consistency, does it absorb quickly into your skin vs sitting on top and looking greasy? Really would like to try if it’s similar or even better than Too Faced Primer lotion. Thank you! 🙏🏼 ☺️ ♥️
Lindsay S.
Is this any good? Is it a dupe for the Too Faced one?