Pacifica Coconut Probiotic SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen uploaded by Maria G.Pacifica Coconut Probiotic SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen uploaded by Savanah G.

BY PACIFICA

A first of its kind, this SPF 50 mineral spray is unlike anything you have ever used. Integrating skincare into suncare, this unique formula is designed to apply evenly & more transparent, while delivering hydration. Free of chemicals you don't want & full of skin-loving beneficials. Surfer approved, our formula protects you while you stay out & play.

Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 14.9%, Alcohol, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Caffeine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Isopropyl Myristate, Jojoba Esters, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Octyldodecanol, Parfum (natural), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Silybum Marianum Extract, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Vanillin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil

Usage: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.

Reapply:
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
• Immediately after towel drying.
• At least every 2 hours.
• Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.

Buy on Target
Rogue W.
Way to oily and gross. I tried using it multiple times it leaks all over and even if I use a tiny amount I feel like I was bathed in oil. I feel like I need a shower right after and still got burned when I used this for the small times I went outside
Callie R.
Goleta, CA
I really wanted to love this because of how natural and good for your skin it is but it stays so oily for way too long. It goes on white so you have to rub it in and then be careful not to get the oil on your clothes or hair.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
This sunscreen was a little different than those I have used in the past. It was almost a milky consistency. I assume that is because it contains coconut, although there is not an overly coconut smell. It almost smells like a hint of chocolate to me.

As a spray, it has a nice consistent and wide spray out of the can. I found a little goes a long way, so I actually ended up spraying it onto my hand and rubbing it in.

The best part about this for me is the formula. I love that it only uses mineral sunscreens instead of chemicals! I will definitely be buying this again. I was outside for several hours and reapplied once and didn't experience any burning.
Stacey O.
Hometown, IL
Pacifica has done it again! This sunscreen smells SO good! It's not overly greasy and it does protect my skin for quite a while when in direct sun (I have very fair skin). Again, I love that this product is 100% vegan! Pacifica rocks!
Kristin B.
Toluca Lake, CA
This is a great sunscreen- even good for my two year old who has sensitive skin and breaks out into a rash with other brands. I love the scent and the spray application. It can be a bit greasy if you use too much. I recommend this!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Vegan...spf 50 with coconut probiotic. Free of harsh chemicals. My only con that is aero spray but other that great sunscreen.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
smells great and reminds me of summer. i work in an office building so i haven't tested how effective it is against Sun damage
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this spray sunscreen. It's actually moisturizing, doesn't smell bad, and is reef safe, which is really important