BY PACIFICA

Suncare meets skincare in this water-resistant face lotion. All mineral SPF 30 is carefully designed to apply evenly & more transparent. Surfer approved, our formula protects you while you stay out & play.

Ingredients: Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Bentonite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caffeine, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Parfum (Natural), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water, Xanthan Gum, Yucca Glauca Root Extract.

Usage: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.

Reapply:
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
• Immediately after towel drying.
• At least every 2 hours.
• Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.

Pacifica Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 Mineral Face Shade
  • "I have sensitive skin and this product was perfect for me. It didn't make me too greasy and it smelled amazing." in 4 reviews
  • "Best moisturizing screen. The best part is vegan free from harsh chemicals. Scent nice very. And it gives a shine nice glow. Get mine at target." in 3 reviews
Kaitlyn D.
I was so disappointed in this product. I bought it because I was looking for something that'd be more natural and better for my skin than the typical sunscreens on the market. The smell is nice but this product leaves the WORST white cast, it's impossible to wear alone unless you don't mind looking like a ghost. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally so I was hoping for something I could apply and head out the door, but now I have to spend extra time covering up the white cast with foundation. Definitely not pleased.
Katie-Beth G.
Madisonville
I was SO excited when Pacifica announced that they were coming out with a sunscreen. The packaging is great and the ingredients stacked up, so I bought it. I was out in the sun for 2 hours and I got a sunburn for the first time in 6 years. It was the worst sunburn of my life (my skin peeled for a week!). I have been scared to use this product again since. I do NOT recommend this sunscreen.
Marykate M.
Lindfield, New South Wales
I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen! This is one of the very few facial sunscreens that doesn't make me break out in hives. It's formula is really hydrating without being greasy. I hate that it's kind of pricey for a drugstore brand but it's worth every penny for me. Stay sun safe, y'all!
Kayla B.
louisville
Pros:
1) works under makeup
2) doesn’t leave you looking oily
3) smells good but the smell doesn’t linger
4) cruelty free
5) it’s a physical spf
Cons:
1) bad white cast

Conclusion: if you’re going to use this daily under makeup, I think it’s perfect. I think the white cast is too strong to wear alone for a beach day without makeup though.
Gabrielle 🐕.
I love Pacifica products, but hated this sunscreen. It smelled good. I'll give it that. This left a horrible white cast. I mean ghost white. I tried mixing it with all kinds of bronzers, luminizers, foundations. Nothing worked. It made my skin fee tight and tacky as well. It didn't sit well under makeup. Bummer.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Worst sunscreen I have tried! I was excited to try this because it has mineral filters and is cruelty free, but I was very disappointed. The good: it smells great, it is hydrating, it didn’t break me out and it is not greasy or heavy. The bad: it pills/balls up as it dries, it leaves a very chalky and dry looking finish and the white cast is SO awful. I had to put foundation over it to cancel the white cast, and it made my makeup look awful. I love Pacifica, this sunscreen is just not good.
Alicia M.
This stuff is a little weird, but it protects your skin! It’s a mineral sunscreen, and they generally leave that white cast on your skin. This one does that but it goes away after a few minutes! It’s super lightweight.
Jessica R.
I was not a huge fan of Pacifica's Coconut Probiotic face shade or the smell, but then again I am not a fan of a huge coconut-smelling product either. I think that this face shade did it's job and prevented me from getting a sunburn when sitting by the pool on vacation. However, I have since not reused this product and would not repurchase it.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
I have sensitive skin, but it didnt break me out or burn my eyes. Smells amazing! Very effective, my only complaint is the white cast. I use an oil over top to help it penetrate. It gets stuck on hairs and stays opaque so I have to use a damp washcloth to wipe it out ‭of eyebrows or hairline. Will likely go back to my Sun Bum that comes in a tub after this is gone.
Anna R.
Boston, MA
It does a very good job of preventing sunburn but I would not use it as an everyday product. It smells good kinda like oatmeal. It is very hard to rub in all the way and it leaves a white coating on your face. I can get away with it because I am very pale but I would not recommend this for people with even slightly tan skin tones.
Jennie D.
Does it work well under makeup?
Jennie D.
Is this sunscreen greasy?