BY PACIFICA

Weightless, exceptional hydration can be yours. Coconut, rice and super fruits come together in this innovative formula designed to help revive dry, damaged hair weakened by chemical processes, over-washing, heat styling, or daily environmental exposure. Gently restore moisture and help protect against environmental pollution, stress and improve the appearance of healthy hair. Say goodbye to bad hair days forever.

Ingredients: aqua, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, helianthus annuus (sunflower)seed oil, hydrolyzed rice protein, sorbitan sesquicaprylate, amodimethicone, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, euterpe oleracea (açaí) fruit oil, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) seed oil, oriza sativa rice bran oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, panthenol (vitamin B), citric acid, brassica oleracea acephala leaf (kale) extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, arginine (amino acid), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, parfum (natural), rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, chamomilla recutita matricaria extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract (monoi).

Usage: Aftter shampooing (with Coconut Power Strong & Long Shampoo for best results) apply to hair at the scalp and massage. Rinse clean. Style as normal. Can be used daily.

• Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
The price is SO good. It smells like coconuts and makes my hair so soft. The first time I used it my husband touched my hair and said THIS IS THE SOFTEST YOUR HAIR HAS EVER BEEN. Plus it’s vegan!
Tawnee C.
In terms of experience this conditioner is great! It smells awesome and the bottle looks so luxurious sitting in your shower. But otherwise this is a pretty standard conditioner. I liked it well enough to finish the bottle but I probably won't purchase again.
Krystal I.
Plainsboro, NJ
Love this conditioner! It goes great with the shampoo since the shampoo is a bit drying but the conditioner makes up for that! Smells great, not too strong of a fragrance and affordable! It has great slip too! Curly girl friendly & vegan friendly!!
Cassie C.
I purchased this conditioner from Ulta the other day when it was BOGO 50% off. It smells wonderful and makes my hair very soft and manageable. It's not a heavy conditioner, but is moisturizing and it rinses clean. I would definitely recommend this product to others if you want to splurge on a hair care product.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff. As someone with dry but fine hair, its hard to find something moisturizing that doesn't make my hair flat! I find this conditioner incredibly light, but also effective. With regular use over the past few weeks I've noticed my hair has become so much smoothr and way less frizz!
Paola Isabel R.
Not surprise!

This product fill the purpose of conditioner your hair, but unfortunatly nothing amaizing; it just give you a soft finish, but with no addittional strench on the product. It will be perfect if you need something in a rush.
Melissa R.
Morrison, CO
I LOVE this line of product. Every product I have used has turned into one of my favs and this conditioner has not disappointed me. When I use this conditioner it smooths my hair and makes it feel silky without weighing my hair down. My hair feels so hydrated and light. The scent smells like coconut but not overbearing. It is a very light and clean scent.
Oh my gosh this is a great product my hair has never felt this healthy before! I bought it at my hair salon bliss! Great packaging and scent, it's has a amazing long lasting shine! Definitely recommended for others.
Cristina A.
Olá

O produto é 100% confiável, com grande avaliação de confiança ao uso da mercadoria. Pode ser garantir que terá uma grande resultado.
Mhm the name is just enough to explain the delicious smell! And plus my hair ugh so smooth deffiently a product I'll continue with it.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing?