BY PACIFICA

Add a little sun-kissed bronze to your beautiful body while you protect and hydrate your skin. This rich, creamy body butter lets you play in the sun. Water-resistant, smells incredible and is surfer approved!

Active ingredients
Purpose Zinc Oxide 22.0%

Inactive ingredients:
Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caffeine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Glycerin, Iron Oxides, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Parfum (Natural), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Water

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

• Does the bronzing effect of this last or does it wash off...2 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Eek! I was hoping for a really fresh scent of coconuts and just a light touch of bronzer - I got neither. The scent smells like chemicals and the bronzing stains so badly! The directions were not very clear however I applied this 15 mins before putting anything else on and the inside of my bathing suit as well as my cover up. Not to mention I was totally rubbing off on all of my towels at the pool! In the shower - most of it rubbed off. Such a bummer because I like the idea of the product!
Jasmin D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great in Vegas, where I live. It feels just like you're rubbing in some lotion. It's not sticky and it rubs in really easily. It doesn't seem to wear away fast either. Most importantly it is reef safe.
Carly O.
Nashville, TN
This stains fabric so so badly. I used it for the first time with a blue and white stripped swimsuit, and boy do I regret it. I cannot get the stains out of my swimsuit from the body butter. I jumped into a chlorine pool after applying it in the hopes of removing some of the stain from the fabric, but to no avail. I stained everything I touched from the side of the pool to the chair I sat in.

This is not worth it. Spend the money on something else.
Kat G.
Yorktown, VA
This was partially my fault because I didn’t pay attention to the “bronzing” part of the label but regardless, this is absolutely awful. I felt like I was trying to cover my body in the THICKEST foundation. It was thick, didn’t spread and turned me and everything I own orange. Needless to say, I will not buy this again.
Elin T.
MENIFEE, CA
As a sunscreen this works really well. The bronzing is a little much and in my legs looked orange. It did stay on in the water for a good amount of time. Would look best on someone with a medium skin tone as it looked orange on my fair skin.
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
This is an okay product. It smelled good but I wasn't too impressed, it's like any other lotion nothing really stood out to me.
Katelyn A.
Does the bronzing effect of this last or does it wash off in the shower?