Pacifica Coconut Milk & Sugared Flowers Underarm Deodorant Wipes uploaded by Gina J.

BY PACIFICA

Our Underarm Deodorant Wipes are an innovative formula utilizing natural ingredients with effective odor removal and support, designed to help remove the malodors under your arms and wipe away excess perspiration. A distinctive blend of natural essential oils and coconut milk, these odor-neutralizing, aluminum-free wipes keep you feeling fresh and fabulous.

An everyday solution to deodorizing that leaves a subtle scent that blends with everything else you layer on. Smell pretty even when a shower is not an option.

Ingredients: aqua, saccharomyces ferment filtrate, zinc ricinoleate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, natural grain alcohol, crambe abyssinica seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, limonene, glycerin, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum (with natural and essential oil).

Usage: Apply under arms. Reapply as needed. Use as a deodorant under your arms in the morning. Take with you for reapplication as needed. Great for times when showering is not an option, after yoga, camping trips, and times of high stress. Not an antiperspirant.

Buy on ULTA
Kristie A.
My family usually takes two camping trips (4 nights and 5 days) every year. We don't ways stay at a campsite that has real showers, so we don't get to bath like we want. That's why I always bring  Pacifica Coconut Milk & Sugared Flowers Underarm Deodorant Wipes for us girls. When we aren't able to shower we can refresher our underarms with these natural ingredients wipes.
Shelby A.
I first discovered these while attending a Pure Barre class. The studio had these in the restroom. And thank goodness they did! In a rush to get to class I had neglected to refresh my deodorant. I was a little skeptical that these wipes would actually work, but they did!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
So I love these! I recently had surgery and couldn’t shower for a few days. These helped keep my feeling and smelling fresh. I also took them on a cruise and used them to freshen up when I was hot and sticky. They are definitely a must have for anyone who likes to freshen up on a hot day
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I bought these for my gym bag when I was going back and forth between work and school. They were helpful in sort of cleaning me up when I didnt have time to shower. There was a mild “wipe-ish” scent underneath the flavor it is, if that makes any sense. But they did the trick and I apply my regular deodorant over them anyways. I’m not sure if I would repurchase because the scent wasn’t my fav but I enjoyed them and they weren’t too expensive.
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
I tend to get really bad BO when I don't use deodorant. I keep these in my purse for the days I forget. They feel like baby wipes. Smells amazing. And gets rid of the smell!
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Do you not own these? Well then LET ME TELL Y•O•U! I keep these bad boys in my tote in the car. When it's been too hot or I need a little refresh, wipe your underarms and reapply deo. Easy as 1•2•#fresh. It does have deodorant abilities as a stand alone product but I always just apply my travel deo just to top it off. Plus it has a great scent! Easy to find at #Target!
Daniela D.
I’ve gone through so many of these!!!! Incredible to have when traveling, going to the gym, or even when you wake up and are running too late to take a shower! Use these; throw some deodorant on and you’re good to go for the day.’very affordable and absolutely worth it. Come in like 3 different scents and you can get them at Ulta target etc. LOVE
Hailee B.
These deodorant wipes smell very good, and last for a few hours. I use this as a deodorant supplement. I get cysts in my underarms and this helps prevent this issue. If I start to get sweaty then I have to use another wipe, but then I am good after that. They are slightly pricey.
Nicole R.
Reno, NV
Great after workouts or if it's just a hot day and you're feeling a bit sweaty. I find they don't help prevent sweating but they are great to use in conjunction with an antiperspirant. They smell light and fresh and the packaging with the plastic snap to keep them tightly closed so they don't dry out is great. Would definitely repurchase!!
Stephanie M.
Calistoga, CA
Love these wipes. Hydrating but don't leave an oily residue after. The smell is fantastic and lingers on my face afterwards which I love. Remove my makeup without it feeling dry. I would recommend this to anyone. Plus its vegan!