BY PACIFICA

Get a super close, moisturizing shave and prevent razor drag with this rich cream formula. Fortified with natural extracts that love up your skin and help protect against irritation from ingrown hairs and razor bumps.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), potassium stearate, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, arnica montana (arnica) flower extract, betula alba bark (white birch) extract, brassica oleracea acephala leaf (kale) extract, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyl glycerin, parfum (all natural).

Usage: Apply a small amount in a circular motion on desired area. Shave where applied and rinse.

Buy on Amazon
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is by far the GREATEST shaving product I've ever come across. This is the only shaving product that doesn't leave shave bumps or irritate my bikini area. The scents are great. It's a whip so a little goes a long way not to mention it's a really close shave. Pacifica is just a great brand in general in my mind. I will cry if it's ever discontinued. The only downside is the price, so I only use it on my bikini area. Not my whole body.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This stuff is the bomb. Its a very light cream so you can get a very close shave. The smell is great and it leaves the skin very hydrated after shaving.

This is now my favorite shaving product and has is a staple in my routine. Plus the price is great and its nice to know its a cruelty free product.