BY PACIFICA

Our Underarm Deodorant Wipes are an innovative formula utilizing natural ingredients with effective odor removal and support, designed to help remove the malodors under your arms and wipe away excess perspiration. A distinctive blend of natural essential oils and coconut milk, these odor-neutralizing, aluminum-free wipes keep you feeling fresh and fabulous.

An everyday solution to deodorizing that leaves a subtle scent that blends with everything else you layer on. Smell pretty even when a shower is not an option.

Ingredients: aqua, saccharomyces ferment filtrate, zinc ricinoleate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, natural grain alcohol, crambe abyssinica seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, limonene, glycerin, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum (with natural and essential oil).

Usage: Apply under arms. Reapply as needed. Use as a deodorant under your arms in the morning. Take with you for reapplication as needed. Great for times when showering is not an option, after yoga, camping trips, and times of high stress. Not an antiperspirant.

Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Love these! Use them when I don’t have time to shower in the mornings or right before class if I was running late and rushing to class and broke out in a sweat. Will continue to buy and would recommend
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
So... this is an interesting product. I think the concept is cool and different but not really good for Day to day. When I first got it, I understood that this product is really for when you're out at the gym or camping and you need a refresh which is good but for me, it's kind of unnecessary. I wouldn't recommend unless you camp a lot.
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
I have been trying different natural deodorants and these are amazing. They smell great and they last through every workout I have put them through. They are great to throw in your purse or gym bag. The only thing is that I wish the wipes were smaller and more of them since there seems to be a waste of product happening. I got mines at target but the sell them on Amazon too
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
I love these on a quick pinch if i start to feel not so fresh after activities. Just throw in your purse, and go. I love the fact that it just dorsnt clean your underarms, it also adds a level of prevention just like a deodorant stick would...annnd it smells wonderful.
Emily G.
Saint Johns, MI
I love these wipes after a long day of work travel.  I always keep these in my work bag and after I get off a flight, I like to go into a bathroom and freshen up before I leave the airport and into a taxi.  These smell amazing and work great! I highly recommend these!
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I work outside in the heat of the summer and I work hard. I am on the coast of South Carolina and I get to work on the beach, which I love, but the humidity is insane and I wait tables at one of the busiest restaurants on the grand strand. Sometimes my Clinical strength antiperspirant just can't handle the heat and when I need to feel refreshed and know that I smell clean and feel dry and ready for the next shift, I love the convenience of Pacifica Deodorant wipes. I can keep them in my purse and the best part is, the coconut milk really makes my skin feel amazing. With Pacifica, I know I am getting all natural ingredients that are cruelty free, and that is important to me. I also get luxury products that I can afford and depend on for their quality and eco friendly, conscious ingredients. I absolutely love these refreshing wipes and I let all the girls at work try them. We are hooked! And we smell great too-even in the middle of summer!
Lulu ❤.
Couldn't get past the smell. Really unpleasant. I have these in a different scent and I really like them but this particular scent just is not good. It smells like the kale. Definitely would not buy again in this scent.
Becky W.
I like this product as a cleanser after I've exercised or if my deodorant has worn off a bit and I'm a little stinky. However, I wouldn't use it as deodorant. I'd use it to de-odorize my pits and then apply my regular deodorant.
Sarah H.
This wipes are great for travel! I also use them after I tan and love them! They smell great too and do not leave a residue. I have a few different scents but love this scent the most!
Kat S.
These are pretty nice, not for everyday use though.... For me at least others may think differently. They do tend to irritate my pits thats why I only use when my pits want to act up.