Pacifica Coconut Milk & Gardenia Underarm Deodorant Wipes

by Pacifica

Our Underarm Deodorant Wipes are an innovative formula utilizing natural ingredients with effective odor removal and support, designed to help remove the malodors under your arms and wipe away excess perspiration. A distinctive blend of natural essential oils and coconut milk, these odor-neutralizing, aluminum-free wipes keep you feeling fresh and fabulous.

An everyday solution to deodorizing that leaves a subtle scent that blends with everything else you layer on. Smell pretty even when a shower is not an option.

Ingredients: aqua, saccharomyces ferment filtrate, zinc ricinoleate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, natural grain alcohol, crambe abyssinica seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, limonene, glycerin, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum (with natural and essential oil).

Usage: Apply under arms. Reapply as needed. Use as a deodorant under your arms in the morning. Take with you for reapplication as needed. Great for times when showering is not an option, after yoga, camping trips, and times of high stress. Not an antiperspirant.

Do these act as just a deodorant, to keep odor away, or do they also remove body odor once it’s there mid-day or post workout?
Where do you buy these? And do they actually work?
Where can I purchase these? Do they help you feel refreshed?
Start your review of Pacifica Coconut Milk & Gardenia Underarm Deodorant Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Tyler, TX
Pacifica Coconut Milk & Gardenia Underarm Deodorant Wipes uploaded by Taylor K.
Great product! I take these with me traveling, for after working out, etc. The scent is great but not overbearing. It neutralizes odors for a good amount of time before showering and removes deodorant as well to avoid that weird deodorant feeling when you're washing up. Highly recommend!
Grand Island , NY
1,001 reviews
I am so excited for this new scent! It smells so buttery and coconuty with a hint of flower. I love using these to freshen up after the gym or in the warm weather after being out and about. They keep me fresh in between showering
Parma Heights, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
These are okay. I like keeping in my purse in case of an emergency. They work but very temporary. I don’t care for the scent either. They don’t irritate me or leave a weird residue. I think these are best used if you’re planning a day outside.
Baton Rouge, LA
A must have specially if you’re traveling !!! I sometimes forget to use deodorant but this is always in my bag comes in different fragrances but this ones my favorite it’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t chemically burn your skin (underarms) I had a horrible experience with some brands they turn my skin black. This doesn’t do anything like that plus it’s not sticky fries pretty fast and it’s handy.
I loved these. They are great for a quick cleanup after the gym, or when you were outdoors or traveling. They fit easily in Purse or gym bag and do not run the risk of melting when it gets too hot. They smell really good as well. A lady in my yoga class asked about my body lotion. It was these wipes. Only downfall is that you must make sure you close the lid tightly so they do not dry out.
Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with these and stock up whenever Ulta has a great sale on them. I have super sensitive skin and super hard water - so I can’t shower every day. They say they are for underarms, but I use them everywhere. The cloth size is large enough to wipe in all the areas that are the sweatiest. I personally don’t like THIS scent that much, and I love gardenias. But I still will use it.
raleigh
They’re amazing! So ideal for after the gym or after a hot day to just refresh. I bought them for a trip to Cancun and they were perfect for going out on tours and after sweating all day. So refreshing and gentle on your skin. No sticky mess.
I looooove this brand facial wipes; so when I heard they had underarm wipes, I had to try them. I reaaaaally like them,surprisingly.  Which is great when you have something like me...I coach softball then go to work. I like to smell clean! & I breakout easily with aluminum products, soo the fact they are aluminum-free...WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER XD XD
North olmsted, OH
These are super handy handy handy! There small in size, you can take them anywhere ! The scent is so fresh! The price isn’t bad, also they are always on sale at target! Would definitely recommend, especially for the coming up summer an any events spent outdoors!
Peekskill , NY
1,067 reviews
I love these wipes! The fragrance is light and refreshing. I work in a warm, humid environment and these keep me smelling good all day. Keep in mind that these are deodorant wipes, not antiperspirant, so you can still sweat but you won't stink!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...