BY PACIFICA

Our Underarm Deodorant Wipes are an innovative formula utilizing natural ingredients with effective odor removal and support, designed to help remove the malodors under your arms and wipe away excess perspiration. A distinctive blend of natural essential oils and coconut milk, these odor-neutralizing, aluminum-free wipes keep you feeling fresh and fabulous.

An everyday solution to deodorizing that leaves a subtle scent that blends with everything else you layer on. Smell pretty even when a shower is not an option.

Ingredients: aqua, saccharomyces ferment filtrate, zinc ricinoleate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, natural grain alcohol, crambe abyssinica seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, limonene, glycerin, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum (with natural and essential oil).

Usage: Apply under arms. Reapply as needed. Use as a deodorant under your arms in the morning. Take with you for reapplication as needed. Great for times when showering is not an option, after yoga, camping trips, and times of high stress. Not an antiperspirant.

Common Sense Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.

• do these just act as a quick fix like to freshen up after...3 Answers
  • Do you like more wipes are original deodorants?1 Answers
  • Has anyone gotten a rash from these or are they safe? 3 Answers
Katerina P.
Philadelphia
Another summer essential. I’ve been carrying around baby wipes, or worst case, makeup wipes, for those much needed refreshers in the summer. I’ve looked for ages for a product for the body. I got a sample of these in a gift box and had to repurchase them for when I went to volunteer In Mexico. These are the only wipes that I know of that are designed to to actually deodorize the body. Also, knowing Pacifica, I have full confidence that the brand did their best in making sure the ingredients are healthy for you and the environment. I now carry Pacifica’s deodorant wipes on me at all times. I’m taking down one start only because of the fragrance of this particular set. Pacifica has, since my initial purchased, released a lot more and better smelling ones. Definitely try those out.
Maya L.
Shelton, Wa
Review for: Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes more...
I purchased a pack of these wipe to accompany me on my trip to London and Paris. My friends and I did a lot of walking, sometimes it would be super hot. These were so incredibly easy to put in my carry on bag and the bag I would carry around with me each day. I hate the smell of BO so it was very easy to stop in the bathroom and give my underarms a quick wipe. My friends were so interested in the concept of these and fell in love with them too. It was also perfect to have on the plane where we flew for such long periods of time. Once we got off the plane there were great to help us feel refreshed. I highly recommend these if you are on the go, traveling, camping, or just using in general. What's great is that they are affordable, easy to store, and smell so so good!
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Originally, I bought this product to use in place of my deodorant because the spray deodorant irritates my underarms and I hate how the stick deodorant would leave white marks on my clothing. However, I noticed after using them like deodorant for a week that these are not meant to replace typical deodorant. These are more ideal for keeping in your purse or bag and using them when you notice an odor. For example, I started back to using my stick/spray deodorant, but would use these after an intense and sweaty work out at the gym -- they helped mask the odor of a workout before my class!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
These in NO WAY prevent any smell or sweating. These are more designed for helping you deal with a situation that's already arose. Maybe you've just done an intense workout. Maybe you've been traveling all day. Maybe you are hanging out in a hot environment and you're just sweating. They do a good job of cleaning your underarms, getting rid of any smell or moisture and giving you a clean feeling. I like keeping them with me when traveling, especially trans-Atlantic flights, etc. where you're in and out of lots of airports, cabs, etc. It freshens me up and makes me smell great.
Jenna D.
Sound Beach
Decided to give these a try at the beginning of the summer to keep on hand in case I needed some freshening up.  I love them! They have a refreshing coconut scent, which is perfect for summer, and the material of the cloth is very soft and doesn't irritate my skin. I use them to freshen up after a walk or if I've been sitting in the sun for a while, and they leave me feeling super clean! Will definitely be purchasing these regularly to keep on hand!
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
I am obsessed with the smell of these. I finally decided to detox my pits and the natural deodorant I bought is pretty crappy but these are great to freshen up mid day and leave my pits smelling great for 4-6 hours. These ARE NOT an antiperspirant and you will still sweat but these cleanse your underarms and leave behind a refreshing but subtle scent.
Kaitlyn D.
I was excited to try these during my underarm detox, as I was looking for something I could use as a refresher when needed. The product just did not preform very well, and the coconut scent was overpowering and not refreshing. Maybe I am just personally sensitive to smells? But these had a very powdery coconut smell and it really irritated me!
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼. Finally, something natural that works! I just got these. Day one and I’m already in love. Most natural deodorants I have to reapply 2 hours later but I’ve had this one on all day and I still smell fresh! I use one wipe for both underarms.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes more...
These are really fantastic. I go to music festivals where there is camping for 4 days, and showers cost $10 each. You can imagine not wanting to shell out $40 on a few showers, especially when you’re just going to get dirty again right after. I used these once a day when I did shower (2x over 4 days), and twice daily when I skipped showering for the day. They actually worked not only on me but my boyfriend too, so we didn’t smell repulsive when we have to cling to each other for heat at night when the temps dropped. Totally reliable, I also use these at the gym if I don’t have time to shower
Jennifer K.
Nashville, TN
This product is incredible. I don’t typically use it in place of my deodorant, but will use it throughout the day if I’m gotten especially hot or sweaty. The times I have it and forgotten to put on deodorant after, it did a good job. I will continue buying this product.
Ashley F.
Do these actually work? And typically how many do you use per day?
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
Would love to try these but i have sensitive skin.. has anyone had any type of reaction to them or are they gentle?
Sarah B.
Is this used instead of deodorant?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Are there any other scents of these does anyone know?
Kati K.
Cleveland
Do these wipes work after you've already been sweaty (aka leaving the gym)? Or are you supposed to use them first thing in the morning?

back