BY PACIFICA #25 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Our Underarm Deodorant Wipes are an innovative formula utilizing natural ingredients with effective odor removal and support, designed to help remove the malodors under your arms and wipe away excess perspiration. A distinctive blend of natural essential oils and coconut milk, these odor-neutralizing, aluminum-free wipes keep you feeling fresh and fabulous.

An everyday solution to deodorizing that leaves a subtle scent that blends with everything else you layer on. Smell pretty even when a shower is not an option.

Ingredients: aqua, saccharomyces ferment filtrate, zinc ricinoleate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, natural grain alcohol, crambe abyssinica seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, limonene, glycerin, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, parfum (with natural and essential oil).

Usage: Apply under arms. Reapply as needed. Use as a deodorant under your arms in the morning. Take with you for reapplication as needed. Great for times when showering is not an option, after yoga, camping trips, and times of high stress. Not an antiperspirant.

Common Sense Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.

• Has anyone gotten a rash from these or are they safe? 3 Answers
  • So a couple of my friends have started using deodorant wipes, but...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy these at?2 Answers
Maya L.
Shelton, Wa
I purchased a pack of these wipe to accompany me on my trip to London and Paris. My friends and I did a lot of walking, sometimes it would be super hot. These were so incredibly easy to put in my carry on bag and the bag I would carry around with me each day. I hate the smell of BO so it was very easy to stop in the bathroom and give my underarms a quick wipe. My friends were so interested in the concept of these and fell in love with them too. It was also perfect to have on the plane where we flew for such long periods of time. Once we got off the plane there were great to help us feel refreshed. I highly recommend these if you are on the go, traveling, camping, or just using in general. What's great is that they are affordable, easy to store, and smell so so good!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
These are really fantastic. I go to music festivals where there is camping for 4 days, and showers cost $10 each. You can imagine not wanting to shell out $40 on a few showers, especially when you’re just going to get dirty again right after. I used these once a day when I did shower (2x over 4 days), and twice daily when I skipped showering for the day. They actually worked not only on me but my boyfriend too, so we didn’t smell repulsive when we have to cling to each other for heat at night when the temps dropped. Totally reliable, I also use these at the gym if I don’t have time to shower
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
These in NO WAY prevent any smell or sweating. These are more designed for helping you deal with a situation that's already arose. Maybe you've just done an intense workout. Maybe you've been traveling all day. Maybe you are hanging out in a hot environment and you're just sweating. They do a good job of cleaning your underarms, getting rid of any smell or moisture and giving you a clean feeling. I like keeping them with me when traveling, especially trans-Atlantic flights, etc. where you're in and out of lots of airports, cabs, etc. It freshens me up and makes me smell great.
Liz B.
I bought these wipes to prep for my surgery knowing I wouldn't be able to shower for a week or two. I like the idea of them, but the scent of these wipes just don't do it for me. I usually love the smell of coconut, but it might be because it is coconut milk instead of regular coconut? Either way, I don't think I would buy this again.
KC B.
Adams, TN
This is a pretty good product. It is nice for those points in the day where you just need to feel a little refreshed. I usually use this along with a regular deodorant. The smell is very good and doesn’t irritate my skin.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
These are really nice deodorant wipes. Living in Texas, it is frequently very hot, and perspiration is something that everyone here is very familiar with. I keep these in my purse in case I need to refresh my underarms. They do a great job. Fair price! Will repurchase.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love these. These wipes work well and smell super fresh. I found mine at Target and they also can be found on pacificas website. They dont work against sweat but you only really need one wipe for both armpits so they last longer. Fresh and clean feeling.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Loveeeeee these. I came across these at target and was so excited because I though these would be perfect to put into my gym bag and I was right. Having these are absolutely a life saver. I even put them in my Beach bag to use at the beach too. Go buy them !
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I had never used a "deodorant wipe" before this but these work, are easy to pack or keep in your car, gym or beach bag and they smell great. Plus I love the Pacific brand; what they stand for and how they operate.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I swear these are a part of my life I never knew I needed. They work surprisingly well for after the gym. I usually buy them at target or ulta. They smell nice and they actually do what they say they do.
Ashley F.
Do these actually work? And typically how many do you use per day?
Sarah B.
Is this used instead of deodorant?
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
Would love to try these but i have sensitive skin.. has anyone had any type of reaction to them or are they gentle?
Kati K.
Cleveland
Do these wipes work after you've already been sweaty (aka leaving the gym)? Or are you supposed to use them first thing in the morning?
Mila D.
Maywood, NJ
So a couple of my friends have started using deodorant wipes, but I'm not sure if they work or not or if they are worth buying. Does it last long?