BY PACIFICA

Shimmer and glow from the inside out with our Luminizing body butter. A little goes a long way with this generously sized, multi tasking product that brings you healthy moisture and instantly illuminates skin with just right shimmer. Ultra nourishing phytonutrients and natural powerhouse ingredients like coconut, argan oil and tamanu, hydrate and make skin healthier and younger acting long term. Perfect for bare, sexy legs and arms your skin will look beautifully radiant and youthful while the coconut scent of summer is yours all year long

Ingredients: aqua, mica (ci 77019), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), glycerin (vegetable), glyceryl stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, coconut oil, polysorbate 60, stearyl alcohol, Pacifica's parfume blend with natural and essential oils, iron oxide (ci 77491), polyisobutene, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, sorbitol, potassium sorbate, tocopherol (vitamin e), carbomer, sodium pca, citric acid, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), ascorbic acid (vitamin c), calophyllum tacamahaca seed oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, passiflora edulis (passion fruit) extract, laminaria digitata (sea algae) extract, lycium barbarum (goji) fruit extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, pearl powder.

Usage: Smooth a small amount of product onto clean, exfoliated skin (use Kona Coffee & Sugar Detox Whole Body Scrub before applying). Wash hands with soap and water after applying to remove any excess color.

• Is there visible glitter in this lotion, or is it more of a glow?3 Answers
  • Does this actually have little glitters in it or does it just hav...2 Answers
  • How thick is this lotion? I really love lotions with glitter shim...1 Answers
Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter
  • "I love the smell of this one!Its so summery and its very moisturizing!I love their products!" in 16 reviews
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I love Pacifica! I've been using their bath and body care line for a while and have amassed more products than I can use.
The scent is like coconut/vanilla/sugar cookie. It doesn't smell overly artificial, but still extremely sweet.
This butter leaves your skin silky and soft, never greasy. Gives a gorgeous glow to the body which is perfect for summer.
Doesn't irritate sensitive skin, even during eczema flair ups, which is always a definite plus!
Nicole L.
This is one of my favorite lotions ever, I am a sucker for shimmers and lovely smells! I bought this at Ulta for $10. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who loves coconut and sparkles! It also gives you a great glow for when your skin is looking dull. I don't have any cons for this product :)
cindy p.
Tulare , CA
This smells heavenly and I love that Pacifica is cruelty free and vegan for the most part. This worked really well for my skin and gives a beautiful glow to whatever part of the body that it's added to. I have really dry skin during the winter and this works wonders.
Joy P.
Wow I found this at the drug store and heard good things about it on this site. So happy I purchased this butter. It's so soft on the skin and gives u a glow with out being sticky! Lovely cute packaging too
Maria N.
El Paso, TX
If you are looking for coverage, look elsewhere. This is an illuminating cream. Put some on half your bare face and take a photo. You will be able to see in the photo that your skin is brighter and looks better on the side with the BB cream.
Perris G.
Love it, this brand is never disappointing, and their products always smell so pleasant! I would definitely recommend this brand and this product, I hope to try more if their products in the future.
Jessica R.
Mchenry, Il
I love this body butter! It leaves my skin baby soft and the smell is amazing! It is a nice rich cream and absorbs very quickly without leaving my skin feel heavy, tacky or greasy. After using it my skin has a very subtle glow that makes my skin look healthy and renewed. I have very sensitive skin and have been using this for 2 years. I love it! People come up to me and ask "how did I get my skin to look so healthy and beautiful?" They can't believe it's because of an amazing cream! I highly recommend this to everyone of all ages and skin type.
Sara C.
philadelphia, PA
Already being one of my favorite brands, Pacifica really knows how to do body butters! I always get compliments on how good i smell when i use the coconut one. I also love how quick my skin absorbs it without leaving a greasy feeling. After using it a couple times i definitely reaped the benefits and had glowing skin on my arms and legs!
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
I typically love Pacifica products due to their ethical beliefs however, I have found that I am not too fond of their scents. They do not last very long and leave my hands feeling very oily. The price is pretty steep for a small bottle of lotion. I typically use ulta coupons or rewards for items like these.
Yanet C.
Perfect for summer
I absolutely love anything that has coconut in it and this body butter smells like coconut cookies. My skin is super dry and this body butter hydrates my skin perfectly without leaving a heavy greasy residue. The luminazing pearls give my skin a healthy glow that makes me look more youthful.
Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
Is there visible glitter in this lotion, or is it more of a glow?
Molly A.
Does this actually have little glitters in it or does it just have a nice sheen?
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
How thick is this lotion? I really love lotions with glitter shimmering effects but I'm not a huge fan of super thick lotions.