BY PACIFICA

Don’t have a makeup meltdown. This lightweight mattifying primer is a support system for your skin, delivering a blurred focus finish with oil control benefits. So you can keep it together all day (or at least look like you are).

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sucrose stearate, isosorbide dicaprylate, glycerin, bentonite, niacinamide, panthenol (vitamin B), sodium hyaluronate, isopropyl palmitate, tocopherol (vitamin E), camellia sinensis leaf extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf extract, xanthan gum, mica, titanium dioxide, barium sulfate, silica, silica silylate, parfum (natural), sodium gluconate, sodium benzoate, prunus serotina (wild cherry) fruit extract, potassium sorbate.

Usage: Apply to clean skin before foundation.

Valerie C.
Clinton Township
I was never a big Primer user, I try to do my makeup as simple as possible. But once I used this product I could deffinitly see a different in the way that my makeup looked as well as how long it stayed on myface. Sometimes I use primer alone and only wear it with mascara, it helps block dirt and other bacteria from clogging my pores and it makes my face feel as smooth as butter!
daymar c.
I wasn't really fond of this primer. I don't like primers that have a silicone feeling finish. So this product I feel didn't really keep my foundation on. I have normal skin but I do tend to sweat a bit more than a usual person, so I personally like primers that don't crack and this primer didn't do a good job at that.
Brooke L.
Raeford
Ahhhhh!!!! I absolutely love this! First off it smells so delicious Like you could eat the whole thing!!! But it also takes my pores away just as well as my benefit pot minimizer I may end up switching over that’s how much I loved it!!! Cherry anything
Arayna G.
Yukon, OK
 If you want longer fuller lashes without having to have falsies but get that look? This mascara is defintely for you! Its waterproof and doesnt clump up or smear! I looooove it!!!  Younique Moodstruck Epic Mascara
Cierra L.
Columbus
i love this brand. i have the rose spray they have ans wanted to try to the primer. i purchased this at ulta during there 21 shades of beauty and this is a go to primer i reach for it every time and definitely plan on stocking up
Carolina D.
North Little Rock
I love primers. If it wasnt for primers makeup would be a mess. Hahaha call me crazy thats just my opinion though. I havent tried this specific primer but let me tell you that a make up without primer is really not makeup. And One thing I’ve learned over the years is YOU SHOULD ALWAYS USE PRIMER
Madeline D.
Chapel Hill, NC
I picked this primer up in Ulta hoping it would replace my more expensive mattifying primer. It was a fine product that I use without makeup, but I don't plan on repurchasing once I'm done. I'd recommend it to someone who likes to control shine but doesn't plan on putting another product (foundation, bb cream, etc) on top.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
It was a little dry, smaller lovely tho ... I wouldn’t stop using my current HB primer
Michelle A.
I have very oily skin so this product was a must for me to try! My makeup stayed on longer than usual which was so nice and my skin felt so soft it was crazy!
Jessica L.
Goodlettsville, TN
This product just didn’t work for me, it was a too dry for me. It rolled up on my skin, if you have very oily skin I think you would enjoy this product.