BY PACIFICA

Radiate your charms with this rainbow of easy to wear colors. Rich mineral creaseless shadows infused with coconut to create soft, lasting, velvety texture. Pearl and iridescent shades to blend and create a rainbow of looks.

Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), magnesium stearate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, ethylhexylglycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tin oxide. May contain: Titanium dioxide Cl 77891, iron oxides Cl 77499, Cl 77492, Cl 77491, manganese violet Cl 77742, ultramarines Cl 77007, chromium hydroxide green Cl 77289.

Pacifica Charmed Shadow Palette
  • "These are actually very pigmented and beautiful for drug store eyeshadows. I never expect Much from drug store and this surprised me. Good value!" in 4 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,038 reviews
I got this in my ipsy bag. It’s my first ever pallete from #ipsy who collaborated with #PacificaBeauty ! The shadows are not highly pigmented, so I think they are great for building layers!

As soon as I got it, I did swatches on my hand and I could tell right away that i would need a shadow primer (no prob.. I use one any anyways) and/or use it on top of other shadows which is not a problem for me! I used all these shadows In my most recent look actually.

What I like and enjoy about shadows also are that they come off just as easily as they glide on. The buttery formula is easy to clean off or cover up if you make a mistake, unlike the high pigmented shadows I’ve been using. (Which I literally need remover and re apply primer and foundation..) with these. I don’t need to go through all of that.

#bblogger #beautyproductreviews #beautybloggers #makeupreviews #makeupnotwar #eyeshadowpalette #eyeshadow #PacificaBeauty #ipsyreview #ipsyglambag #ipsyproducts #ipsyproductreview #roxyreviews
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I received a sample pallet of Pacifica eye shadow called Beach Crystals. In my February Ipsy bag. Now I have seen Pacifica on Ulta online so I guess I expected more out of this company/ product. I don't know what the cost would be of this 5 shade pallet I have but I do know that in my opinion it wouldn't be worth much to be but 3 maybe $4 tops. The colors look pretty but I had to pile it on to see it then when I went to blend it... It just disappeared! I mean poof! Color gone. Just a slight glimmer left behind where the color had just been and yes I use lid primer. So I will pass on getting any of there eye shadows for now.
Molly R.
Springfield
I really wanted to love this, the colors are so beautiful in the package. However, they are hardly pigmented. The swatches in the picture are from heavy swatching which you could eventually build up enough color on your eye but at that point I’m ready to just use a different palette altogether. I received this on my Ipsy bag and was so excited just to let down by a mediocre “okay” set of shadows.
Maria M.
Santa Maria
I recieved a small pallet in my ipsy bag and it was the first time I have seen this product. So I didn't know what to expect and when I swatched the colors I noticed that it's more shimer than color. But seeing that the name is beach crystals kind of saw why. So the colors don't really show its more for the shimer. And that's what I use it for when I want just a glittery shinny look.
Kelly D.
I really like this palette a lot, now the colors aren’t super pigmented but they’re great build up colors and with a primer they’re are so much more beautiful and bright! Using this while doing a cut crease would be so beautiful too! I’ll have to try!
Shannon S.
Buffalo, NY
I love all of my Pacifica products! I have a sample of this product that I received in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It is the beach crystals eye shadows in Faceted, Spaced Out, Prism, Raw Power, and Mars. The colors are very bright! A little bit goes a long way! Plus I love that these are 100% vegan.
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag, and low-key, it's some of the worst eyeshadow I've used so far. It is hard to apply, it creases after about an hour of wear, and most of the colors are really impractical. I would definitely not purchase this on my own, even though I support Pacifica as a brand.
Sarah W.
I usually like this brand and was a little disappointed at the eye shadow in this collection. The colors were very pretty but when applied to the eyes they were pretty bright and looked too flashy for an everyday look.
Jillian M.
I love what Pacifica stands for. I love that they use good quality ingredients. Their eyeshadows are not my favorite. They are not very pigmented. It took 3-4 swipes on my arm to get this color. They washed off with ease. The colors are pretty, they just don’t last.
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
Not a bad product. Colors were way more iridescent than I thought they would be. It took me a while to build them up. Now, I'm not a makeup expert by any means but I did notice this was a bit more chalky than other products I've bought. I don't know if it's because it's more, "natural," or what but it did leave a lot of fall-out (right?) and dust when I tried to use it. It had a learning curve, but overall was easy to work with, even for a beginner.