BY PACIFICA

We make it easy to be good with this simple step in cleansing that requires no water and no rinsing. Fortified cactus, coconut, calendula and grapefruit waters, this powerful tonic helps capture and lift away dirt, oil and impurities without harsh rubbing or over-drying.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cereus grandiflorus (cactus) flower extract, calendula officinalis (flower) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit water, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Apply with a fresh cotton round or wash cloth, massage onto skin in a circular motion to remove dirt, makeup and oil. Leave skin feeling fresh and revitalized. No rinsing required.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

• What is this product good for? If you have sensitive skin...2 Answers
  • Does this irritate or sting your eyes if you use it to re...3 Answers
  • This seems to make my skin more oily. Has this happened t...1 Answers
Amanda C.
No matter what primer or setting spray you used, or how caked on your foundation is, this tonic will cut through it and leave your skin feeling super clean. You don’t have to scrub it off either. Only 2-3 cotton balls usually does the trick for me. It smells nice too and you get a lot of product. On the downside, you can’t use this to remove eye makeup because I believe it has a type of alcohol in it, and my skin did burn a little bit like with the cactus water wipes. It wasn’t nearly as bad though and I didn’t start turning red like I did with the wipes. Definitely doesn’t deter me from using this again!
Laura L.
The first time I bought this, I had just got eyelash extensions done for my trip to Kauai. This was perfect for gently removing makeup without disturbing the extensions. I continued using it after the eyelash extensions were removed because it is such a great product. I have very very dry and sensitive skin and this was so gentle on my complexion. I usually wear MAC foundation and take it off with a Neutrogena wipe. I wash my face and then use Pacifica Micellar Water on a cotton pad to remove any remaining makeup. I was surprised to find that there was still foundation on parts of my face. Pacifica Micellar Water really removes makeup for an extra deep clean! It smells great and is gentle for everyday use.
priscilla m.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Target
I bought this expecting it to be a great toner but it was the exact opposite. It specifically says for oily and acne prone skin, yet I broke out like never before. Used it maybe 10 times during different times of the month and my skin still reacted the same. Very upsetting :( Pacifica Cactus Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic)
Megan R.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Good micellar water! Removed any leftover makeup and didn’t dry my skin out. It was so gentle! No disappointments because it did exactly what it claimed to do. Not the cheapest micellar water at the drug store, but definitely worth the price! Would repurchase and highly recommend!
Elizabeth R.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing. I don’t know how it does what it does, but it takes all my eye make up off -even on a night out when I have on more than usual. Doesn’t sting or irritate my skin or even my eye if I accidentally get some in my eye. Love this product
Kayda P.
Richmond, VA
I keep going back for this stuff. It doesn’t have a great smell, but it doesn’t stink either. It’s natural, and great for my sensitive skin. It removes makeup as well! I pair this with their cleanser, but you probably wouldn’t even need to! Great stuff!
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
I keep this on my vanity to remove any left over makeup after I wash my face. I love that it doesn’t strip my face from oils or irritates my skin or eyes. To be honest I picked this up at target while I was shopping for detergent and thought the packaging was cute! Came to learn it’s a great product.
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
I really love the way this micellar water smells and it definitely makes my skin feel moisturized without getting greasy. My only complaint is that I don’t feel this removed my eye makeup as effectively as I had wanted.
taryn S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I decided to try Pacifica mainly for the packaging. It was so pretty! Plus vegan and all natural, all good things! My skin LOVES pacific products. It feels moisturized, clean and fresh. I've switched around brands for a while when it comes to skincare, but I've found my home with Pacifica.
Jenny D.
This product is amazing! I use a little micellar water before putting on makeup to make sure I have a clean face. It doesn't strip your skin if it's natural oils and is perfect for sensitive skin. It's cool and refreshing to the touch and can be used throughout the day if you're not wearing makeup for a quick skin pick me up.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Does this irritate or sting your eyes if you use it to remove eye makeup?
Emily M.
What is this product good for? If you have sensitive skin does it work well? Do you notice any benefits like bright or softer skin, less acne???? What about leaving your skin dry or moisturized?
Olivia F.
Is the Pacifica Cactus Water Micellar Cleansing Tonic like completely all natural?
Megan D.
Ewing, NJ
This seems to make my skin more oily. Has this happened to anyone else, or is it in my head?
Mandi U.
St. Louis
I'd like to review the Pacifica Kale Micellar water but don't see it listed. How do I add a product to review?