BY PACIFICA

These cactus water infused natural towelettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in, without rinsing. Jojoba oil, in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective.

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, decyl glucoside (plant source), allantoin (plant source), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, phenoxyethanol, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cereus grandiflorus (cactus) flower extract, polysorbate 20, parfum (natural).

Usage: Work the towelette in an upward circular motion on face & neck and gently wipe away makeup off your pretty face & neck. No rinsing required.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Joanna s.
Bedford Hills, NY
I bought these wipes because I had been enjoying Pacifica as a brand and wanted to try more of their products but I have never been more disappointed. The smell of these wipes is horrendous and they irritated my skin so so much. They are not designed for people with sensitive skin, almost they left my whole face red and I am afraid to even try them on eye makeup because the skin around my eyes is even more sensitive than the rest of my face.
Kimberly K.
These wipes work really well to remove even the most stubborn makeup. One word of caution, they do make your face sting! And not necessarily in a good way. I learned to love these wipes, but for some the sting is too off putting. I bought a pack for my sister to try and she ended up giving them back to me! But if you need something for stubborn makeup, these will absolutely do the trick!
Sophia S.
Las Vegas
These irritated my skin pretty badly, stinging after use. They didn't remove makeup that well, and don't smell as great as some other Pacifica products I'm into. I used a couple, and using any more feels like a chore. Welcome to the giveaway pile!
Ashley P.
Placentia
Fantastic wipes. Love the packaging it makes it super easy to pack away for traveling. They are fairly priced for the amount you get. These ones smell super nice and not like chemicals. They worked really well for getting my makeup off!
Shay C.
Trabuco Canyon
Works very well in taking off makeup. However it isn’t the most effective wipe and definitely requires some extra muscle to it. I recommend using it to take off as much as possible and then the rest with water.
Amanda C.
I really wanted to love these because I’m a huge fan of Pacifica skincare, but these wipes made my skin burn immediately after using them. My face felt hot, my cheeks turned red and all of my acne scars became super noticeable, almost like new breakouts. My skin is sort of sensitive but I’ve never had a reaction like this to skincare or wipes before. It really sucks because these smell so good and they’re effective at taking makeup off. The packaging is adorable too!
Sona P.
west chester
What attracted me to buy these wipes was the super cute packaging. Seeing that Pacifica was a brand that used natural ingredients I wanted to try out the makeup removing wipes hoping that they would work well for my sensitive skin. When I tried them they removed all my well but then my face started to burn and it was not a pleasant feeling. I needed to wash my face immediately after and using a moisturizer the relief the tingling sensation. This is a great product for those who don't have sensitive skin.
Barbara A.
I was so excited about these wipes, since cleansing face gel from pacifica was amazing (used kale one). Unfortunately, pacifica products with cactus water caused my eyes to get itchy and red, my skin got red too. I felt itchiness while using these wipes and I wouldn't recommend them for sensitive skin. I was expecting less harsh formula from organic brand.
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Honestly, I am super disappointed in theses wipes.  I usually use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  I saw these Pacifica wipes and was super excited because the packaging was really cute and the structure of the container is amazing!  But the smell is unpleasant and the wipe does not do a good enough job in my opinion.  It takes too long and too much effort to get my makeup off, whereas the Neuragena Towelettes' quality is just so much better, from the solution they use on the wipes to the wipe material itself.  This Pacifica brand just does not meet my expectations like the Neutrogena wipes do.
Vanessa T.
These smell amazing! They remove light makeup decently, but I find that long-lasting make up is not removed well. I would use this as a first step in 2 step cleaning routine or for a quick makeup change. Down side of these for me is that they make my skin red and itchy, even with wiping very gently. Not good for pale, sensitive skin prone to redness
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where do u get them
Alicia S.
I love Pacifica, but have only used a few products. How are the wipes?
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
Does it make your skin feel slippery and oily?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Has anyone used These wipes? I have very sensitive skin are they good or do they dry up?
Aimee F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Amazon