BY PACIFICA #66 in Face Wipes

These cactus water infused natural towelettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in, without rinsing. Jojoba oil, in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective.

Ingredients: aqua, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, decyl glucoside (plant source), allantoin (plant source), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, phenoxyethanol, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cereus grandiflorus (cactus) flower extract, polysorbate 20, parfum (natural).

Usage: Work the towelette in an upward circular motion on face & neck and gently wipe away makeup off your pretty face & neck. No rinsing required.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Buy on ULTA
Allison M.
Madison, AL
I have definite mixed feelings about this product. I picked them up during a sale at ulta so I got them for just $3, which is a great price. I had REALLY been wanting to try these and the brand as well so I was super excited. First of all, the packaging is SUPER cute and girly. The pack just looks so cute sitting on my bathroom counter. They do an awesome job at taking makeup off, better than most other makeup wipes in my opinion. I think there must be a good bit of alcohol in these wipes because they did seem to dry out my skin and I had to use a moisturizer afterwards. I have never had to use moisturizer after a makeup removing wipe. Strange. Because of this, if you have dry skin I do not recommend this product. These makeup wipes are some of the best smelling I have ever picked up, and something about that awesome scent leaves my skin feeling super refreshed. However, I feel like the wipes dry out kind of fast. It caused me to have to use two of them to completely remove my makeup. If you do not use them fast enough they get too dry to use. I imagine this could be combated by putting a bit of water in the packaging. I do not think I would buy this product again, but I am now interested in some of the other products this brand has to offer. I will probably purchase another part of their skin care line and give the brand another try. Overall, a great smelling makeup wipe that does the job for a decent price.
Kimberly M.
greenville, SC
These wipes are so much better than the other Pacifica wipes! I used to have the Berry Happy kind but the smell was so overpowering I couldn't handle it; these smell kinda like aloe. They're really soft wipes and one sheet is enough to get all my makeup off. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's so hard to only get one wipe! The wipes are so tightly folded that I usually grab two and then I have to stuff the other back in.
Jenny D.
I am always skeptical of cleansing wipes but these are refreshing without drying out my skin. They also don't leave a sticky or filmy residue which is a plus. Using the cleansing wipes alone will not take off all your makeup if you are wearing a full face. They are handy in removing a good portion of makeup which you can then use the cleanser afterwards to really remove everything. Pacifica Sea Water Makeup Removing Wipes
Sona P.
west chester
What attracted me to buy these wipes was the super cute packaging. Seeing that Pacifica was a brand that used natural ingredients I wanted to try out the makeup removing wipes hoping that they would work well for my sensitive skin. When I tried them they removed all my well but then my face started to burn and it was not a pleasant feeling. I needed to wash my face immediately after and using a moisturizer the relief the tingling sensation. This is a great product for those who don't have sensitive skin.
Carissa K.
Hayward
I was looking for a makeup/ face cleaning wipe that wasn’t going to burn my face and make it red(like nutrigenia does). So I tried these and they are fantastic! My face never burns with these and they remove make up really well! These have become my go to!
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Good wipes, hated the scent. Wasn't at all what I was expecting when I thought of Cactus Water but the scent is the only thing that turned me off of these wips. They removed makeup pretty well, I don't typically use makeup removing wipes on my eyes but these were good otherwise! TIP store your wipes upside down so the top wipes are saturated!
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Overall I have anything terrible to say about this product. I like the where they were going with this one. I did feel like I had to scrub my face with the wipe to get my make up off compared to other products such as Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I wanted to force myself to love them and keep them forever but I had to return my purchase because of some kind of allergic reaction. I do not have sensitive skin and I only have allergies to certain perfumes, which may have something to do with my break out. My face grew little lives and a rash on almost instantly after using these wipes. I washed my face really good and took BENADRYL® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets which helped the issue. Cool product but my little incident is something to be cautious about. I plan to try more products from this brand in the future. I will just stay away from these wipes.
Alyssa D.
Kailua, HI
Can’t express how much I’m love these whips I’ve tried so many and the only ones that wouldn’t break me out were the Koh gen do ones until I found these and thank goodness cause these are way more affordable and I actually put toner on them and give my skin a deep clean after removing my makeup
Alexia D.
Lake Worth, FL
After trying these briefly I will not be repurchasing. While I like Pacifica products generally, these are not my favorite. The fragrance is totally overpowering and they do not remove all makeup but were not overly harsh on my skin. I much prefer Garnier Micellar Water Wipes.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
first, the packaging is super cute and it smells nice. however, i found that the wipes were not damp. they seem to be almost dry. it took a very long time for it to take off my makeup completely because it wouldn’t take it off on the first couple swipes. i really had to go over an area of my skin quite a few times before it was off completely, not to mention it was harsh on my eyelids. i really wanted to like this product, but it just wasn’t doing it for me.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where do u get them
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Where can you purchase these at?
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Do u have a feeling that u have to wash your face after use?
Alicia S.
I love Pacifica, but have only used a few products. How are the wipes?
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
Is this good for sensitive skin?