BY PACIFICA

Pacifica's cactus water infused natural towelettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in, without rinsing. Jojoba oil, in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective. For all skin types. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA
Allison M.
Allison M.
Madison, AL
I have definite mixed feelings about this product. I picked them up during a sale at ulta so I got them for just $3, which is a great price. I had REALLY been wanting to try these and the brand as well so I was super excited. First of all, the packaging is SUPER cute and girly. The pack just looks so cute sitting on my bathroom counter. They do an awesome job at taking makeup off, better than most other makeup wipes in my opinion. I think there must be a good bit of alcohol in these wipes because they did seem to dry out my skin and I had to use a moisturizer afterwards. I have never had to use moisturizer after a makeup removing wipe. Strange. Because of this, if you have dry skin I do not recommend this product. These makeup wipes are some of the best smelling I have ever picked up, and something about that awesome scent leaves my skin feeling super refreshed. However, I feel like the wipes dry out kind of fast. It caused me to have to use two of them to completely remove my makeup. If you do not use them fast enough they get too dry to use. I imagine this could be combated by putting a bit of water in the packaging. I do not think I would buy this product again, but I am now interested in some of the other products this brand has to offer. I will probably purchase another part of their skin care line and give the brand another try. Overall, a great smelling makeup wipe that does the job for a decent price.
Robert J.
Robert J.
Thermal, CA
I bought these because of some great reviews I had read about them being great for sensitive skin types.
The fact that it was organic was what called my attention,the price was pretty affordable.
They do a great job in taking off your make up with ease with like 1-2 wipes.
Now the only thing I did not enjoy wad the burning sensation I got afterwards!
I loved the scent,I loved the affordability,I loved the effectiveness,I just did not love the fact that it felt like I had suffered from sunburn.
I would be weary because I've noticed it doesn't burn everyone that has purchased these wipes,so please buy with caution.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I've used Pacifica products prior to buying these wipes and have had a genuine liking of the brand. I bought these to try out for new makeup remover wipes and thought they'd be great because it says good for sensitive skin and has coconut water in them. I thought they did a great job in removing excess makeup off my face and brows (I avoided my eyes), but it does make my face red and have a slight burning after using. Before tossing these in my Target cart, I didn't notice the price, but this is only a small pack, so I'd like to find a pack of more and the next ones hopefully won't irritate my skin.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
The towelettes feel like slightly moistened paper money, and they do not take off your makeup at all. At first, I thought that maybe the first one had dried out, but the entire package felt the same way. It's strange, because you can feel that they do have moisture in them, but then the just smudge your makeup around. I was so disappointed in this product because everything else by Pacifica is so incredibly priced and of impeccable quality.
As you can see in the picture, it did not do me any favors when I used it to take off lipstick in favor for another. I ended up redoing my foundation.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I was super excited to try these makeup remover wipes because I have super sensitive skin and it's difficult to find something that works for me. I chose this mainly because of the natural ingredients, but I was very disappointed in this product. It didn't really "remove" my makeup, it left black marks under my eyes, on my eye lids, and in my eye crease. No matter how hard I scrubbed it would come off, and the towelettes are not as soft as they seem, can be slightly abrasive. Also, it really made my eyes burn and made my face feel dry afterwards. Definitely won't be buying this specific kind anymore but willing to try other types of this brand.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
I really like this product! It smelled amazing and the feel of the wipes felt amazing!! It did a really great job of taking off my make up with the use of one wipe however I felt that the wipes would dry out pretty quickly but the still worked. The only other negative thing I have about it was that it made my skin burn a little idk if it was my skin personally but there was always a tingle not unbearable though when I used these wipes but it worked so well I just ignored it.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
Id like to start off with I absolutely love Pacifica products. They are 100% vegan and leave my skin and hair look amazing. Unfortunatley, these makeup removing wipes really let me down. These wipes claim to take off makeup as well as tone the face. Im extremely skeptical of products that claim to tone the face while doing 10 different other things at once. These wipes do remove makeup ok. Their not completely the best wipes to use but they do the job for waterproof products as well. The downside is that they completely burned my face. I broke out after using this product and the burning sensation lasted for hours until I took some medication to calm down whatever reaction it caused. I love that the brand stands by keeping their product vegan. I really wanted this product to work out.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Minneapolis, MN
Full disclosure, I have a dangerous relationship with makeup wipes. I love them--probably too much. They make it way too easy to cheat washing my face, but the thing is? With Pacifica, I don't feel like that's all that bad. First off--there's no parabens in this bad boy, which means you're not adding bad things to your skin as you're taking off your makeup. Then, there's the fact that it makes your skin feel amazing.

You know that picture of Beyonce after she just washed her face and she looks like she could rule the world? That's how these wipes make me feel.
Anyke B.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes are infused with cactus water, coconut milk, aloe vera, jojoba oil and vitamin E to hydrate the skin and gently remove makeup.

It's so funny but these wipes have mix reviews but, you don't know until you try it yourself!!! I like these wipes they are affordable, toxic-free, vegan, I love the scent, they are very soft and gentle on my skin and easily removes my makeup.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
I never thought I was very picky when it comes to face wipes but after using these I am. This product was definitely disappointing considering how much I love all the other Pacifica products Ive used. It doesn't really take my foundation off, it just kind of wipes it around...if that makes any sense. The wipes aren't very saturated and the scent of them are so strong it doesn't make me want to even use them on my face since I do have sensitive skin. I will probably not be repurchasing these.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where do u get them
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Do u have a feeling that u have to wash your face after use?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Where can you purchase these at?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I love Pacifica, but have only used a few products. How are the wipes?