Add a Photo

By PACIFICA
#27 in Makeup Remover

Pacifica's cactus water infused natural towelettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in, without rinsing. Jojoba oil, in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective. For all skin types. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

Photos (6)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA

I was super excited to try these makeup remover wipes because I have super sensitive skin and it's difficult to find something that works for me. I chose this mainly because of the natural ingredients, but I was very disappointed in this product. It didn't really "remove" my makeup, it left black marks under my eyes, on my eye lids, and in my eye crease. No matter how hard I scrubbed it would come off, and the towelettes are not as soft as they seem, can be slightly abrasive. Also, it really made my eyes burn and made my face feel dry afterwards. Definitely won't be buying this specific kind anymore but willing to try other types of this brand.
Robert J.
Robert J.
Thermal, CA

I bought these because of some great reviews I had read about them being great for sensitive skin types.
The fact that it was organic was what called my attention,the price was pretty affordable.
They do a great job in taking off your make up with ease with like 1-2 wipes.
Now the only thing I did not enjoy wad the burning sensation I got afterwards!
I loved the scent,I loved the affordability,I loved the effectiveness,I just did not love the fact that it felt like I had suffered from sunburn.
I would be weary because I've noticed it doesn't burn everyone that has purchased these wipes,so please buy with caution.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA

I've used Pacifica products prior to buying these wipes and have had a genuine liking of the brand. I bought these to try out for new makeup remover wipes and thought they'd be great because it says good for sensitive skin and has coconut water in them. I thought they did a great job in removing excess makeup off my face and brows (I avoided my eyes), but it does make my face red and have a slight burning after using. Before tossing these in my Target cart, I didn't notice the price, but this is only a small pack, so I'd like to find a pack of more and the next ones hopefully won't irritate my skin.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY

The towelettes feel like slightly moistened paper money, and they do not take off your makeup at all. At first, I thought that maybe the first one had dried out, but the entire package felt the same way. It's strange, because you can feel that they do have moisture in them, but then the just smudge your makeup around. I was so disappointed in this product because everything else by Pacifica is so incredibly priced and of impeccable quality.
As you can see in the picture, it did not do me any favors when I used it to take off lipstick in favor for another. I ended up redoing my foundation.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Minneapolis, MN

Full disclosure, I have a dangerous relationship with makeup wipes. I love them--probably too much. They make it way too easy to cheat washing my face, but the thing is? With Pacifica, I don't feel like that's all that bad. First off--there's no parabens in this bad boy, which means you're not adding bad things to your skin as you're taking off your makeup. Then, there's the fact that it makes your skin feel amazing.

You know that picture of Beyonce after she just washed her face and she looks like she could rule the world? That's how these wipes make me feel.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Lexington, KY

I really like these make up wipes! I've tried several different kinds and these are my favorite by far.

I have sensitive combination skin and I have to be really careful about what I put on my skin. I had no issues with these irritating my skin whatsoever. I love the scent and I don't find it too overpowering. It gets the dirt and makeup off my face and leaves my skin feeling clean. It didn't dry out my skin or cause any redness.

It is definitely something I recommend, especially if you like more natural skin products.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ

I really like this product! It smelled amazing and the feel of the wipes felt amazing!! It did a really great job of taking off my make up with the use of one wipe however I felt that the wipes would dry out pretty quickly but the still worked. The only other negative thing I have about it was that it made my skin burn a little idk if it was my skin personally but there was always a tingle not unbearable though when I used these wipes but it worked so well I just ignored it.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL

Love love love all things Pacifica. These cactus water wipes remove my makeup when I'm drunk and can't manage a trip to the sink. When I'm too exhausted to shower before bed. Even when I've worn makeup to the beach and shortly after being dunked against my will, I reach for them to relieve me of my melting makeup appearance. A bit pricier than other makeup towelettes but they're so eco friendly I stand behind this brand and most definitely get what I pay for.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

Stolen from a friend. But the wipes work A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I absolutely fell in love with the scent. The smell is not to strong, it did give me a smell of cactus water crazy but real advertise with the smell. Also I have been trying makeup cleaning wipes and they left kinda like rough sensation on my skin which I hated but these don't they work really well and removes 100%. Sadly I didn't buy this product so guess I'll have to search once I finish them.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Wilmington, NC

OMG these makeup wipes!!! I've never been a huge makeup wipe person I've always just used a cleanser but I picked these up at Target on a whim but I'm on my second pack and I love them! They smell amazing and get your makeup off really easily without too much pressure! My main goal was to get off face makeup rather than eye makeup and it's great! I also feel like they are gentle on the skin and won't irritate your skin easily. 10/10 would recommend
Heather F.

Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ

Diana A.
Diana A.

Are these safe for sensitive skin?
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE

Do u have a feeling that u have to wash your face after use?
Jade L.
Jade L.

Where can I buy this at? Is it good for sensitive skin? What's the price?

Join Now