Add a Photo

By PACIFICA
#85 in Makeup Remover

Pacifica's cactus water infused natural towelettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in, without rinsing. Jojoba oil, in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective. For all skin types. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

Photos (2)
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ

I really like this product! It smelled amazing and the feel of the wipes felt amazing!! It did a really great job of taking off my make up with the use of one wipe however I felt that the wipes would dry out pretty quickly but the still worked. The only other negative thing I have about it was that it made my skin burn a little idk if it was my skin personally but there was always a tingle not unbearable though when I used these wipes but it worked so well I just ignored it.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.

Purchased from Target. Wish this was more satisfactory than resulted. Was looking for a near-natural and chemical free makeup wipe, and considering Pacifica is a for the most part additive free. This product actually felt additive free because the wipes were practically dry! Had to disturb the skin around my eyes so much with lots of rubbing to get barely any product of. Perhaps I had a bad batch. Will not repurchase.
Diana R.
Diana R.

I don't know if it was me or the wipes but the burned my eyes. I don't have super sensitive skin and I've used many different wipes before but wow these burned. They took off face make up ok but it still felt a bit drying which can be good if you have super oily skin everywhere. But for the price I would not recommend there are other cheaper options that are still really good.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

If make up wipes irritate and burn your skin you need to try this! It leaves me skin feeling smooth and hydrated without the blotchy red and burning feeling that I have with most make up remover wipes. They are also small and compact to fit into that emergency bag for whenever you need it! I will be buying more of these.
nallely M.
nallely M.

I bought these wipes online from ulta. The main reason is because of the cactus water. Let me say this, they work very good but omg it burned my eyes and no I did not have they open while using them. I still finished them tho. They were affordable and I would buy them again for some weird reason.
Emily B.
Emily B.

I loves these when I had them. They smell so good and get off so much of your makeup. (Not all of it though. sad face) but still they are definitely still a very good product and i would rebuy them. The price isn't bad either. I think i paid $6 or $7 at ulta for the 100 pack? Soemthing like that.
Justine V.
Justine V.

I love that this is vegan and cruelty free. I got it at Target! It smells great and leaves my face smelling fresh. It does a decent job getting eye makeup off, but not the best. It's great for removing face make up. I recommend this while using a separate eye makeup remover.
It's Amazing works best for any skin. Definitely recommend. Beacause very gentle on skin and doesnt leave it rashing and harsh chemicals are one thing they dont use. Smells really good like the summer ocean and earn breze also hint of tropical island makes this unbelievable.
Nina H.
Nina H.

I got these at ulta and had to return. They smell amazing. I don't have sensitive skin at all but this burned my face so bad and when I used them over my lips they turned completely numb. It was so weird never had any problems with wiped like this before I was bummed.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Davie, Fl

This product takes the makeup off well, but the smell is so strong. It's a very floral smell that is almost too much to bear. I will not be repurchasing this product, and the only reason I'm going to use up is because it does take the makeup off well. Not into it.
Heather F.

Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ

Diana A.
Diana A.

Are these safe for sensitive skin?
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE

Do u have a feeling that u have to wash your face after use?
Theresa H.