BY PACIFICA

Pacifica's cactus water infused natural towelettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in, without rinsing. Jojoba oil, in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective. For all skin types. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA
  • "going to be honest these are not the best drugstore makeup wipes, these need more liquid the wipes are a bit too dry i prefer the simple miceller water wipes to these, but these wipes do remove makeup so if you want to try you can find hem at target" in 3 reviews
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Overall I have anything terrible to say about this product. I like the where they were going with this one. I did feel like I had to scrub my face with the wipe to get my make up off compared to other products such as Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I wanted to force myself to love them and keep them forever but I had to return my purchase because of some kind of allergic reaction. I do not have sensitive skin and I only have allergies to certain perfumes, which may have something to do with my break out. My face grew little lives and a rash on almost instantly after using these wipes. I washed my face really good and took Benadryl Allergy Relief which helped the issue. Cool product but my little incident is something to be cautious about. I plan to try more products from this brand in the future. I will just stay away from these wipes.
Allison M.
Madison, AL
I have definite mixed feelings about this product. I picked them up during a sale at ulta so I got them for just $3, which is a great price. I had REALLY been wanting to try these and the brand as well so I was super excited. First of all, the packaging is SUPER cute and girly. The pack just looks so cute sitting on my bathroom counter. They do an awesome job at taking makeup off, better than most other makeup wipes in my opinion. I think there must be a good bit of alcohol in these wipes because they did seem to dry out my skin and I had to use a moisturizer afterwards. I have never had to use moisturizer after a makeup removing wipe. Strange. Because of this, if you have dry skin I do not recommend this product. These makeup wipes are some of the best smelling I have ever picked up, and something about that awesome scent leaves my skin feeling super refreshed. However, I feel like the wipes dry out kind of fast. It caused me to have to use two of them to completely remove my makeup. If you do not use them fast enough they get too dry to use. I imagine this could be combated by putting a bit of water in the packaging. I do not think I would buy this product again, but I am now interested in some of the other products this brand has to offer. I will probably purchase another part of their skin care line and give the brand another try. Overall, a great smelling makeup wipe that does the job for a decent price.
Kimberly M.
greenville, SC
These wipes are so much better than the other Pacifica wipes! I used to have the Berry Happy kind but the smell was so overpowering I couldn't handle it; these smell kinda like aloe. They're really soft wipes and one sheet is enough to get all my makeup off. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's so hard to only get one wipe! The wipes are so tightly folded that I usually grab two and then I have to stuff the other back in.
Sona P.
west chester
What attracted me to buy these wipes was the super cute packaging. Seeing that Pacifica was a brand that used natural ingredients I wanted to try out the makeup removing wipes hoping that they would work well for my sensitive skin. When I tried them they removed all my well but then my face started to burn and it was not a pleasant feeling. I needed to wash my face immediately after and using a moisturizer the relief the tingling sensation. This is a great product for those who don't have sensitive skin.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
first, the packaging is super cute and it smells nice. however, i found that the wipes were not damp. they seem to be almost dry. it took a very long time for it to take off my makeup completely because it wouldn’t take it off on the first couple swipes. i really had to go over an area of my skin quite a few times before it was off completely, not to mention it was harsh on my eyelids. i really wanted to like this product, but it just wasn’t doing it for me.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I have mixed feelings on these makeup wipes. I purchased them on sale for under $4, and love the packaging. The wipes themselves are soft and do a great job at removing makeup. They don't noticeably irritate my skin or cause it to break out at all, but they do burn/sting. Once I wash my face with water, it fades, but it's definitely a harsh, very noticeable stinging. The scent also isn't my favorite and lasts a while after using.
Lindsey D.
Santa Cruz
Pacifica makeup wipes are one of my favorite brands for face wipes! They smell amazing and work like magic! I love how they’re so affordable for such amazing skincare. I have continued over the years to buy them for myself and for others gifts!
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
I love these makeup wipes to remove my day to day makeup. The wipes are gentle, but I'm just not really a fan of the scent. It's a great value , therefore I would recommend people to try it out.
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
these work wonderful and are available even at places such as walmart or target so if you can;t get to ulta or another retailer for them they are still great to get your hands on at a reasonable price. They are great for travel especially when you dont want to lug a lot of stuff with you.
Paige S.
These facial wipes dry out your face SUPER bad. I just bought them for a second time just to see if they have changed at all and they haven’t. It seems like they break your skin out and irritate it more than help out your skin. The smell of the wipes are also not that great smells like alcohol to me and not that good kind.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where do u get them
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Where can you purchase these at?
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Do u have a feeling that u have to wash your face after use?
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alicia S.
I love Pacifica, but have only used a few products. How are the wipes?