Add a Photo

By PACIFICA
#33 in Makeup Remover

Pacifica's cactus water infused natural towelettes gently remove makeup, daily pollutants and everything you don't want to sleep in, without rinsing. Jojoba oil, in combination with aloe vera, makes these wipes gentle and highly effective. For all skin types. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

Photos (6)
Robert J.
Robert J.
Thermal, CA
March 30, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
I bought these because of some great reviews I had read about them being great for sensitive skin types.
The fact that it was organic was what called my attention,the price was pretty affordable.
They do a great job in taking off your make up with ease with like 1-2 wipes.
Now the only thing I did not enjoy wad the burning sensation I got afterwards!
I loved the scent,I loved the affordability,I loved the effectiveness,I just did not love the fact that it felt like I had suffered from sunburn.
I would be weary because I've noticed it doesn't burn everyone that has purchased these wipes,so please buy with caution.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
April 24, 2017, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
I've used Pacifica products prior to buying these wipes and have had a genuine liking of the brand. I bought these to try out for new makeup remover wipes and thought they'd be great because it says good for sensitive skin and has coconut water in them. I thought they did a great job in removing excess makeup off my face and brows (I avoided my eyes), but it does make my face red and have a slight burning after using. Before tossing these in my Target cart, I didn't notice the price, but this is only a small pack, so I'd like to find a pack of more and the next ones hopefully won't irritate my skin.
Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
April 7, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
The towelettes feel like slightly moistened paper money, and they do not take off your makeup at all. At first, I thought that maybe the first one had dried out, but the entire package felt the same way. It's strange, because you can feel that they do have moisture in them, but then the just smudge your makeup around. I was so disappointed in this product because everything else by Pacifica is so incredibly priced and of impeccable quality.
As you can see in the picture, it did not do me any favors when I used it to take off lipstick in favor for another. I ended up redoing my foundation.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
April 11, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
I was super excited to try these makeup remover wipes because I have super sensitive skin and it's difficult to find something that works for me. I chose this mainly because of the natural ingredients, but I was very disappointed in this product. It didn't really "remove" my makeup, it left black marks under my eyes, on my eye lids, and in my eye crease. No matter how hard I scrubbed it would come off, and the towelettes are not as soft as they seem, can be slightly abrasive. Also, it really made my eyes burn and made my face feel dry afterwards. Definitely won't be buying this specific kind anymore but willing to try other types of this brand.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
March 18, 2017, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
I really like this product! It smelled amazing and the feel of the wipes felt amazing!! It did a really great job of taking off my make up with the use of one wipe however I felt that the wipes would dry out pretty quickly but the still worked. The only other negative thing I have about it was that it made my skin burn a little idk if it was my skin personally but there was always a tingle not unbearable though when I used these wipes but it worked so well I just ignored it.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Minneapolis, MN
March 31, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
Full disclosure, I have a dangerous relationship with makeup wipes. I love them--probably too much. They make it way too easy to cheat washing my face, but the thing is? With Pacifica, I don't feel like that's all that bad. First off--there's no parabens in this bad boy, which means you're not adding bad things to your skin as you're taking off your makeup. Then, there's the fact that it makes your skin feel amazing.

You know that picture of Beyonce after she just washed her face and she looks like she could rule the world? That's how these wipes make me feel.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Dearborn, MI
June 19, 2017, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
I never thought I was very picky when it comes to face wipes but after using these I am. This product was definitely disappointing considering how much I love all the other Pacifica products Ive used. It doesn't really take my foundation off, it just kind of wipes it around...if that makes any sense. The wipes aren't very saturated and the scent of them are so strong it doesn't make me want to even use them on my face since I do have sensitive skin. I will probably not be repurchasing these.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
May 4, 2017, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
Stolen from a friend. But the wipes work A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I absolutely fell in love with the scent. The smell is not to strong, it did give me a smell of cactus water crazy but real advertise with the smell. Also I have been trying makeup cleaning wipes and they left kinda like rough sensation on my skin which I hated but these don't they work really well and removes 100%. Sadly I didn't buy this product so guess I'll have to search once I finish them.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Wilmington, NC
April 28, 2017, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
OMG these makeup wipes!!! I've never been a huge makeup wipe person I've always just used a cleanser but I picked these up at Target on a whim but I'm on my second pack and I love them! They smell amazing and get your makeup off really easily without too much pressure! My main goal was to get off face makeup rather than eye makeup and it's great! I also feel like they are gentle on the skin and won't irritate your skin easily. 10/10 would recommend
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
April 21, 2017, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Pacifica Cactus Water Makeup Removing Wipes
I didn't have high expectations with these wipes but boy - did they disappoint me. I picked them up on promotion on Target and it was my first time using them. The product was incredibly disappointing, they made my eyes water and burn and my face broke out into hives after using them. I really wanted to like this product because of it's cruelty free factor and vegan factor, but my skin did not. I don't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where do u get them
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I love Pacifica, but have only used a few products. How are the wipes?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Where can you purchase these at?
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Cayce, SC
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Do u have a feeling that u have to wash your face after use?