BY PACIFICA

Hey pretty young thing, our weightless oil-free lotion can breath vitality back into dehydrated, tired and stressed skin. Infused with vitamin rich cactus water, kale extracts, aloe vera and calming calendula, this formula is designed to bring the look of youth back to your face.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caprylic/capric triglyceride (derived from coconut), glyceryl stearate, octyl palmitate, glycerin, stearic acid (vegetable), cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, opuntia ficus-indica (cactus) stem extract, brassica oleracea acephala (kale) leaf extract, rosa damascena (damascus rose) leaf cell extract, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum (natural).

Usage: Can be used day and night on clean skin. Reapply when extra hydration is needed.

• I've been on the search for a good face moisturizer, my skin is s...2 Answers
  • Is this lotion best used a daily lotion? And is it good for oily,...2 Answers
  • This looks like a good motion. I have had a dry rash on my one le...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love this oil free lotion!  Its made for my combination skin and has the cactus scent that I love.  The cactus skincare line is used by both my husband and I because it has a light unisex pleasant scent that my husband is surprised to see as most scented products tend to lean towards a feminine scent.  This lotion is weightless and I mean it feels light as you apply it and it absorbs quickly and then you don't even know you are wearing it.  Plus the oil free benefit keeps pores from clogging up.  Its made of natural ingredients that include cactus and kale and designed with anti aging properties to help regain our youthful glow and with the pacifica skincare products I used my skin is noticeably more radiant.  Plus this doesn't cause breakouts or cause my skin to be more oily or cause shine because of the oil free formula. Plus it is a great hydrating lotion because of the vitamin e and coconut water and aids my skins dull and tired skins recovery from daily sun,  pollution and stress. Can be used am and pm bit I only use this every am and it gives me a smooth and creamy skin to apply my makeup too which helps my makeup look even better
Stephanie S.
Lexington , KY
I really love this moisturizer. It is a great product and worth every penny. It does not leave my face feeling oily and leaves enough moisture to clear up any dry skin areas. It smells wonderful - I've repurchased this product multiple times. Highly recommend!
Lidia B.
Baltimore, MD
I have been using the Pacifica Cactus and Kale water lotion for a month everyday now and have really enjoyed it! It has a wonderful scent and has a smooth watery texture when applied. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable daily moisturizer that also has natural ingredients! Pacifica Cactus & Kale Oil-Free Renewal Lotion
Melissa O.
Albion, MI
I’m on a budget and finding a decent drugstore lotion is pretty tough. This one is so nice, it doesn’t feel greasy or like it just sits on my face. A little bit goes a long way too, so a tube of this always lasts me a while too. I’ve repurchased this multiple times because I haven’t found a drugstore lotion to compare to this one.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this product from Ulta Beauty after receiving other of Pacifica products as a gift. I love the bright packaging and the way that the brand represents itself. It's price is good for the value because it is natural. I would not only recommend this product to a friend but the whole Pacifica brand as a whole.
Madeline G.
It seems to make my skin really smooth and soft and the fragrance is light. I also use it as a primer and under my makeup and it does seem to help! Especially since my skin gets really dry during the winter, this seems to keep my makeup from drying out. I wish they gave you more for the price you pay, but either way I think I found my new moisturizer.
Megan M.
Almond, WI
Pacifica is my all time most favorite brand of skin care out there and you want to know why?! Because it works!!!!!! I have such dry skin and whenever I would get done showering my fave would be so dried out and it would just be so uncomfortable. I needed a lotion that you replenish my skin! Well I found it with this cactus and kale lotion! Once on my face my skin feels so rejuvenated and soft! It’s great!!!!! I love love love this product.!
Krystal S.
San Jose , CA
I recently purchased this from target- looking for a new moisturizer.... I wanted something cruelty free & vegan. Although this is a little on the pricey side- I say worth it. I don't have dry skin, and not super oily either. I'd say my skin is normal- to combination, so this product works fine for me. I use this underneath my primer and makeup and it's fine! I'm looking forward to finishing the tube!
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
I use this every night and morning after I wash my face. It is a great moisturizer, very gentle, very natural smelling. Does leave my skin a little more greasy for the first 10 to 15 minutes than other moisturizers I've used in the past. But one of the best things about this product is that it is 100% vegan and cruelty free, which matters to me! Would definitely suggest you picking this up at your local Ulta or Target
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
This is a very good moisturizer for the price. It makes my skin feel well hydrated and smooth. This works pretty well under makeup. I love that it is vegan and cruelty free and has more natural ingredients in it. The reason why I gave it four stars was because I hate the smell. It is way too strong of a rose/herbal scent for me. I probably won't repurchase just because of the smell.
Samantha C.
Holly Hill, FL
Is this lotion best used a daily lotion? And is it good for oily, but dehydrated, acne prone skin?
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS
I've been on the search for a good face moisturizer, my skin is super oily and I haven't found one that helps any it either makes my face even more oily or I don't see no results. I've seen some reviews on this, but still skeptical about it. If you've tried please let me know. Thank you. 😊😊
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
This looks like a good motion. I have had a dry rash on my one leg for almost two years and have tried almost every motion out there. Has anyone had a dry rash and tried this?