Pacifica  Brown Eyeliner

Pacifica Brown Eyeliner

BY PACIFICA

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Pacifica .1 oz Brown Eyeliner Color: Brown. see more...

Pacifica  Brown Eyeliner
Pacifica Brown Eyeliner
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Brown
The product is definitely creamy and easy to apply, but I find that it smudges very easily. I don't use this on a daily basis but it is a pretty nice product. If the formula was a little tweaked I could definitely get behind the product. However, when in a rush it is definitely great to just slide on your eye and go on with your day!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
Review for: Brown
I love this pencil for everyday wear. It is natural looking and easy to blend or smoke out.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Brown
I didn't care for this. It was really dry and it pulled and tugged when I'd apply it.
Kayte W.
Kayte W.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Brown
I got this in an ipsy bag and LOVED it! Little to no smudging throughout the day.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Really awesome for a natural-look day! Very creamy as easy to apply, with a nice, rich brown color. It won't stay on your waterline, and it may smudge a bit throughout the day, but as I said, it's a really effortless natural eyeliner look.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
pretty but kind of tugs at my skin. but anything vegan ill use no matter what. but the color itself is pretty
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
Was not a fan I felt like it pulled on the water line... not impressed with this product
Kristina  B.
Kristina B.
Fort Frances , ON
Very pretty brown liner for upper lashline. I wouldn't recommend it for the water line as it fades quickly there. There are softer liners out there but it's good nevertheless.