BY PACIFICA

Fun, fresh and fantastic, Pacifica Spray Perfume is made with natural, pure grain alcohol and Pacifica s signature perfume blends with essential and natural oils. Pacifica Spray Perfume; natural perfume blends; essential and natural oil perfume; vegan perfume. Pacifica s Spray Perfume contains natural denatured alcohol and Pacifica s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils. No parabens -Animal testing - Animal ingredients or Artificial Colors. 100% vegan and gluten-free. Spray Perfume, Brazilian Mango Grapefruit see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume, it's one of my staples now!! Fresh, clean, and fragrant, it's the perfect daily perfume. I've always loved Pacifica because they are completely vegan and cruelty free and I have sensitive skin when it comes to scents, and I've never had a problem with any of their products. Being able to read the ingredients and know what's going on my skin is such a plus and I'm always excited to try more of their products. I highly recommend giving this brand a chance if you haven't before!!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
This perfume screams summer! I picked this up looking for a fresh scent for the spring/summer. Bought it because of the mango grapefruit combo, as they are two of my favorite fruits. It's amazing when first applied but doesn't last long. I won't purchase again, because I like my perfumes to last all day. I had to reapply.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Willow grove , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on vacation in Martha's Vineyard and love it!! I have not been able to find it at home but it is one of my favorites because it is very fruity and has a strong mango scent I highly recommend for summer
Gemma C.
Gemma C.
Media, PA
I LOVE Pacifica products! They always have creative scents that end up smelling amazing ! This scent is so fresh and summery I used it all summer ! It also isn't too sweet which is great for me! It is very fruity
Kaya M.
Kaya M.
Mckinney, TX
This perfume may sound weird but it smells so good. I think it lasted me 6 months. This perfume stays on all day and it smells just like when u first put it on. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Not only do I love this scent, but I love the Pacifica line itself (cruelty free)! The scent is fruity & crisp, perfect for summer & is reasonably priced (sometimes you can get a great deal on Amazon).
Amber M.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
Pacifica has amazing scents, and this one is no exception. The citrusy grapefruit smell is wonderful, and nice and fresh for summer.
Jinkie Mae C.
Jinkie Mae C.
This smells so fresh and exotic. You can smell the mango distinctively and it lasts for a long time.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smells amazing! It's very fresh and perfect for the summer! I love Pacifica!
April f.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Pacifica brand is great. Their fragrances are all nice, light, fresh and inspiring. This new one is nothing less. They are fruity with a little backbone. And of course, vegan and all natural.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Truxton, NY
Where can I buy this I love grapefruit
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this at Macy's?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Beaufort, SC
I love the smell of grapefruit, but most of the time anything grapefruit scented is a sweeter, watered down version unlike the actual fruit. So does this smell like an actual grapefruit and is it a good blend of the two scents or does one overpower the other?