BY PACIFICA

A cross between Peach and Apricot with Pineapple undertones, this delicious blend mingles sultry, fleshy Mango with bright, tart Grapefruit. Reminiscent of summer.

• Is this more of a fruity sweet scent or a fresh scent?n1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Pacifica Fragrance?2 Answers
Kari T.
Awesome candle, smells so good! I have the perfume with the same scent and it smells exactly the same. It's very bright and uplifting so I light it when I need to focus or when I want to relax.
Sabrina B.
Tampa, FL
I remember the first time I came across PACIFICA, the prices are a bit high but the quality is unquestionable. If you like their roll-on fragrances you'll be immediately obsessed with their soy candles. The benefit of spending a little more and buying SOY candles is you aren't compensating your health. Regular candles omit really bad toxins in the air, UNLIKE Pacafica Soy Candles.
leah K.
I LOVE the Pacifica Candles, the smell amazing and fill my room with a light scent that isn't too overpowering. I have tried the Mango it smells divine, but must say the Orange one is by far my favorite!
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
I Love candles so much and this candle is the reason why!! this candle smells so good. It always last long in my house. it made the whole house smell good for like 3 days straight
Liz S.
Flintstone, GA
These candles in general smell SO amazing! They last a good while. This scent isn't my favorite out of them all, but I do love it for the kitchen. Very light and clean.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
I am a candle lover and citrus is right up my alley. This smells SO good and burns for a really nice amount of time.
Heather M.
Love these products. Pacifica is a wonderful company. I love this candle and scent. So refreshing!
leah K.
What is your favorite Pacifica Fragrance?
Naomi O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this more of a fruity sweet scent or a fresh scent?n