Pacifica Body Wash uploaded by Sasha P.

BY PACIFICA

Sulfate-free Cleanser Skin-loving Naturals Fruit Extracts 100% VEGAN  No animal ingredients No animal testing No parabens No phthalates Gluten-free Peanut-free Earth meets ocean in this green, full-bodied blend with Sweet Fig leaves, Palm, Cyclamen, Oak Moss and Clove, all set in a luscious Sandalwood base. Sensuous and complex, it s a wonderfully imaginative take on classic fig and the perfect blend for the modern gypsy. Pacifica s incredibly refreshing coconut-based body wash is full of skin-loving naturals.  Aloe vera juice is rich in vitamins, minerals and humectants. Pomegranate, grapeseed and tea extracts are known antioxidants that can help fight signs of aging. Cucumber and chamomile help soothe. Features & Benefits Big lather without sulfates! This rich, creamy wash is ideal for both shower and bath, great for shaving, and appropriate for all skin see more...

• Got as a gift and fell in love this this brand. Great smelling b...1 Answers
Pacifica Body Wash
  • "I really liked the fragrance and it left my skin feeling fresh and soft." in 1 review
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
One of my favorite body washes and it’s all natural! You can buy it at Target or Walmart too! I love the smells and the feeling it leaves on the skin. Such a wonderful product! Will be purchasing again and again!
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love all Pacifica products! They smell amazing, and work so well. And they're vegan, cruelty-free, and naturally safe for everyone. It's my new favorite brand.
Simply S.
I absolutely love Pacifica products! They are so clean, vegan, cruelty free, etc.
Always very affordable. I can't say anything bad about this amazing brand I would definitely be re-purchasing over and over again.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I really love Pacifica! I've used their bath, body, and skincare lines for a while (I'm now excited to try some of their makeup).
This scent is very sweet -- island coconut with strong vanilla. It doesn't smell overly artificial, however. I, personally, prefer their other more earthy and floral scents.
Doesn't irritate sensitive skin, even during eczema flair ups, which is great!
Kate P.
This is the only body wash I use. It's cruelty free, and free of all the nasty ingredients. I love all the scents as well, I scooped up a few different ones at my local TJ Maxx and were only $4 there. Nothing can beat this product!!
Sasha P.
Amazing! I would see this at Whole foods and Target, but I'm so glad I found it super cheap at TJ MAXX. So far I've tried 3 different scents and they all were great and neither gave me any allergic reactions.
Fariha K.
The ruby guava body wash smells divine but isn't up to par. It smells really fruity and refreshing in the bottle but once you apply it to the skin, the scent quickly wears off. It also does not lather well so it needs to be applied a couple of times on a loofah for best results. I am not sure if I would repurchase.
Shelby D.
Federal Way, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash followed by the body lotion is the best combination! I would 10/10 recommend! I use this every time I shower and it makes my skin so soft and touchable! I love this product and I have and will continue to repurchase this!
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
This body wash smells amazing! I have it in the Hawaiian Ruby Guava scent and it brightens up my mornings. The scent doesn't last for a very long time after showering, but the product functions well as a body wash. I would definitely buy it again just for the scent.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scent I own is Tuscan Blood Orange and it is delicious! It is a toned down orange - fruity and invigorating. If you like citrus, you will enjoy this. The product is a semi-creamy gel. The wash doesn't lather very well, but it does give you some bubbles. I feel like I have to use a lot of it to get it to lather, even with a loofah. It spreads over your skin nicely and doesn't feel drying at all when rinsed off. It feels a little moisturizing. The "About Section" for this product pretty accurate with what I experienced. The scent lingers slightly on your skin, but it sadly fades away. I would repurchase this scent and maybe try the others. This would get an A if it lathered better. I do enjoy using this.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got as a gift and fell in love this this brand. Great smelling body wash. Leaves skin feeling great.