BY PACIFICA

Undeniably sexy, our Blushious Coconut Infused Cheek Color will bring beautiful color to your cheeks all day and night. These soft, translucent, universally flattering cheek colors in subtle pink & peach undertones create a natural blush that will highlight any complexion. Love at first blush.

Ingredients: mica, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, silica, isostearyl neopentanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lotus powder, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice, diheptyl succinate*, capryloyl glycerin*, sebacic acid copolymer*, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, rose extract. May Contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Eco-Cert natural ingredient

Usage: Apply with your fingers or a soft brush anywhere you might need a little flush of color. Can be used sheer, layered or built-up for more drama.

Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color
  • "i received a duo version of [product:pacifica-blushious-coconut-rose-infused-cheek-color] in my ipsy bag with the shades beaming & tenderheart. i really like the colors and that it’s infused with coconut! they can be built up for more intense color or just a little something to add a pop of color. there’s also a mirror on the back which is cool." in 27 reviews
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my January glam bag. ( ( As a note, at the time I received the January glam bag, I was a new customer. This was my first glam bag ever received. I was really excited for it, and ended up disappointed within the first month alone. It has gotten better since, through writing detailed reviews of course.) ) Any who I love the packaging of this blush, the design part that is. The rest of it seems a bit flimsy and easy to break. The blush itself is lightly pigmented, with a nice sheen to it. It is very light and subtle. I don't know how I would describe the color of it. I think this color would be best suited for an uptown look, especially when going out at night. I could be wrong though, depending on skin tone variants. I wore it the one day and it didn't really show as much. I prefer to use my Lancome Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose or my NYX Baked Blush in Chiffon. It's not that it's not a flattering color, it is, but I wouldn't necessarily repurchase it. I have other Pacifica items that I do use as well.
Kayla M.
West Warwick, RI
I just received this in my ipsy glam bag and I love it. I love the color, how easily it applies. I have light skin and was a little weary at first, but it actually works well with my skin tone
Penny H.
Love this blush. It's cruelty free and Vegan. It is very pigmented so a little goes along way.   Great for all skin types.  One of the great things is you can buy it at Sprouts.  The color stays true and last all day.  I recommend it and all Pacifica products.
Cici C.
I have been so impressed with this product. It is very pigmented however, so you have to apply lightly! Goes on great and leaves such a warm and rich color. If you get too much applied you may have a hard time blending it.
Shanleigh M.
Portsmouth , NH
Comparable to NARS, I am obsessed with this blush. It is smaller, but it lasts a while. The shading is great, another product from Pacifica that I am always complimented on. I think it works so well with my lighter skin tone, and combination skin type!
Courtney M.
Somerville, AL
I received a sample in my February glam bag. I love this blush in the shade "camellia." It is a universally flattering blush that has a hint of shimmer, but not enough to be glittery. I also use this on the eyes as a quick pop of color if I'm running late.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Wild Rose more...
I got this blush in an Ipsy back back in January & im STILL using it. It's so pretty & lasts all day. The color is so beautiful & shimmery. My sister actually ended up giving me hers too. I would totally recommend this to others. Right now, it's my favorite!
Becky H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Review for: Wild Rose more...
I loved this product when I first got it, but as i used more, I noticed more and more fallout whenever I touched the blush. The lightest bit of it, goes a long way. I like to use a fluffier brush to apply this and light touches when applying. Its very build-able, and adds a slight touch of shimmer.
Esther S.
Reisterstown, MD
Not really a fan of this blush. It's not at all pigmented and to much fallout and color does come out as it look like. I have the Pacifica wild rose blush. I like the brand cause it's cruelty free but this blush is a no for me and I have fair skin tone.
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
I love this blush! I have the larger compact in shades beaming and tender heart. The go on clean and last all day! I love the combo of punks and brown hues. If you need a non shimmer blush, this is the best! Cruelty free and vegan!
Julia G.
I was wondering if this cheek color is high pigmentation
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Are these blushes any good?
Maryam A.
Would this blush last a long time?
Judy M.
Whitestone, NY
How pigmented are these blushes?
Daisy F.
Does this product feel oily or caky when it goes on??