BY PACIFICA

Undeniably sexy, our Blushious Coconut Infused Cheek Color will bring beautiful color to your cheeks all day and night. These soft, translucent, universally flattering cheek colors in subtle pink & peach undertones create a natural blush that will highlight any complexion. Love at first blush.

Ingredients: mica, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, silica, isostearyl neopentanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lotus powder, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice, diheptyl succinate*, capryloyl glycerin*, sebacic acid copolymer*, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, rose extract. May Contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Eco-Cert natural ingredient

Usage: Apply with your fingers or a soft brush anywhere you might need a little flush of color. Can be used sheer, layered or built-up for more drama.

Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color
  • "i received a duo version of [product:pacifica-blushious-coconut-rose-infused-cheek-color] in my ipsy bag with the shades beaming & tenderheart. i really like the colors and that it’s infused with coconut! they can be built up for more intense color or just a little something to add a pop of color. there’s also a mirror on the back which is cool." in 27 reviews
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I received a sample of this from my IPSY Glam Bag and absolutely fell in love. This is the perfect rose dust color for any skin tone. The product has a light shimmer that reflects light to add a little glow when the light hits your skin. It provides lasting color that can get you through the work day or a night out. Great product.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Other more...
I received a dou of these blushes in my Ipsy bag this month and I'm very satisfied with them. I love both of the colors, one is more natural while the other is more of a dusty pink. They're very soft powders, apply smoothly, and are very pigmented. I also love how they're infused with coconut because it's good for your skin!
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I received this in my Ipsy bag. I love this. It is such a natural flush of color. It applies so easily. I would purchase again. I love how natural the ingredients are and the shade is beautiful. I have very pale skin but this would look great on any skin tone.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
This blush is a good product for your money! Not as creamy as I like my blushes but still has good quality pigment and some beautiful shades to choose from. Good for light to medium shades and yes I would buy again!
Teresa d.
I wasn't sure about Pacifica makeup but I was surprised that these actually look great and stay on all day. The powder feels a little grainy on your finger but actually feels great on your face. I would purchase this again.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
Review for: Other more...
I love my blush duo I revived in my ipsy bag. It so soft and creamy and very pigmented. Not to mention the price point can't be beat. It's easy to apply, stays true to color, and stays all day. What more could you ask for?I highly recommend this.
Claire L.
League City, TX
I try to use natural products where I can, but with makeup, it can be difficult to find the balance of natural yet effective. This blusher hits both of those. The color is really natural, goes on well, stays on well, and does not irritate my skin. Love it!
Jessica Y.
Conway, AR
Review for: Wild Rose more...
I got this in an Ipswich bag recently and really like it!! It goes on the brush as very pigmented but is natural and smooth on your face! I wore it for the first time today and worked a 7 hour shift, it stayed on pretty good, but not the best compared to some other blushed that I've used.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,112 reviews
I love love love this brand! I feel it's a high end product with a mid range shelf price. I have gotten some blushes from my ipsy bags and are some of my go to blushes over more expensive brands. Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek ColorPacifica Sundreams Lotus Infused Bronzer Duo
Samantha B.
Las Vegas
Review for: Wild Rose, Camellia more...
I received this blush duo in my august IPSY bag. I love this blush the colors are so pretty and mellow since I am fair skinned they are not to bright but would also look beautiful on every skin tone. Blend in very nice and easy pigment is great. I absolutely recommend this product!!!
Julia G.
I was wondering if this cheek color is high pigmentation
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Are these blushes any good?
Maryam A.
Would this blush last a long time?
Judy M.
Whitestone, NY
How pigmented are these blushes?
Daisy F.
Does this product feel oily or caky when it goes on??