Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color 0.01oz

by Pacifica

Undeniably sexy, our Blushious Coconut Infused Cheek Color will bring beautiful color to your cheeks all day and night. These soft, translucent, universally flattering cheek colors in subtle pink & peach undertones create a natural blush that will highlight any complexion. Love at first blush.

Ingredients: mica, lauroyl lysine, zinc stearate, silica, isostearyl neopentanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, lotus powder, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice, diheptyl succinate*, capryloyl glycerin*, sebacic acid copolymer*, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, rose extract. May Contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Eco-Cert natural ingredient

Usage: Apply with your fingers or a soft brush anywhere you might need a little flush of color. Can be used sheer, layered or built-up for more drama.

DooEs this really smell like coconut ?
Does this have a scent?
Start your review of Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color 0.01oz!
Product Highlights
“i received a duo version of [product:pacifica-blushious-coconut-rose-infused-cheek-color] in my ipsy bag with the shades beaming & tenderheart. i really like the colors and that it’s infused with coconut! they can be built up for more intense color or just a little something to add a pop of color. there’s also a mirror on the back which is cool.” in reviews
Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color  0.01oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Online
I received this product in the ipsy Glam plus subscription monthly box and I cannot find it for the life of me and the database on influence there so I just grab something close to it and attach the exact photo of what I am reviewing I give this product five stars out of five one because it's 100% vegan and cruelty-free too because it's rolls and coconut infused and three are just love the combination of this bronzer and blush together I really enjoyed Pacifica the brand itself seems to be up my alley so I think I'll be purchasing more of their products as I stated this was a sample in the ipsy Glam plus monthly subscription box this product is not in the influence their database and that's exactly what I'm reviewing
Medford, OR
Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color  0.01oz uploaded by Tamie D.
Love this blush by Pacifica!! The color is amazing natural looking she lasts all day without needing to reapply! If love for them to make a loose prefer blush in the color TENDERHEART!! Kind of like bareminerals glee ♥️ I highly recommend this to everyone, this shade is the best for a natural blush appearance
lakewood
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Wild Rose
The only reason I would ever mark this as four stars is because of the lack of product in the pan. I cannot get enough of this blush it works so well. It covers any color of foundation any bronzer or eye color that you decide on it really doesn’t matter it will spruce up any look and it will do it without looking caked on! it goes on very natural with a slight shimmer.
Newark, DE
I have this in Bronzed Rose, a blush bronzer combo with shades Wildrose and Desert. I really like it. The blush gives me this great flushed, sunburn-blush type look (as long as I apply it with a light hand and blend it out). It feels really soft and has just a hint of shimmer to it so you could go without highlighter if you want.
Review for: Wild Rose
So I have this product as a blush and bronzer duo in the colors wild rose and desert. The blush isn’t necessarily a blush it’s more of a highlighter. It’s still nice but depends if you like a pinkier highlighter. But the bronzer is great! I love it! Plus the company is 100% vegan and cruelty free!
Hixson, TN
Review for: Camellia
I love this. I got it yesterday and for 40%off. The color is very pigmented and it has a soft glow. Color is very natural. It has a very nice scent. Definitely a new favorite. Soft pinkish coral color. If you can get your hands on this do😁
Spokane, WA
1,094 reviews
Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color  0.01oz uploaded by Bobbi I.
I actually got a sample out of an ipsy random mystery bag of the Pacifica bronze rose rose and coconut infused blush and bronze or. It is 100% vegan and cruelty free and actually I was surprised. The shades were wild rose and desert and it actually complimented my skin really well. The blush was not as dark as it looked and it went on in a shimmery fashion on my cheeks. I liked that a lot.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color .10 oz 3.0G
This is my go to blush duo combo! I literally use it every day. I mainly use the coconut side, but it’s a nice combo when needed! Super easy to bend, super easy to apply, also very pigmented so you don’t need much! Love this product!
California
Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color  0.01oz uploaded by Morgan B.
This blush is super blendable and beautiful on my skin tone! I absolutely love it. I have shade “Wildrose.” This blush doesn’t irritate my skin and doesn’t fade throughout the day. I would highly recommend it! [product:pacifica-blushious-coconut-&-rose-infused-cheek-color-001oz]
Granite Falls, NC
Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color  0.01oz uploaded by Patricia H.
Review for: Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Cheek Color .10 oz 3.0G
This is my go to blush right now. I love the shade and the way it shimmers. This one is great for summer and it lasts all day. Ive honestly used it so much that the label has worn off the front. My facorite thing about it is how easily it blends. I could put it on with my fingers in 5 seconds.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...