Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream

by Pacifica

Pacifica's Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream is your time machine for youthful-looking skin. Rich without feeling heavy, the vegan collagen* infused eye cream is easily absorbed into skin. Packed with additional skin-loving ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, flower extracts and caffeine, to boost hydration and help the delicate skin around your eye feel supported and energized.

Best For:
All and aging skin types.

Ingredients We Love:

• Vegan Collagen* - majorly hydrate and support elasticity
  • Hyaluronic Acid - super hydration, holds 1,000 times its weight in water
  • Caffeine - de-puff and wake-up your eyes
  • Flowers

*We use real collagen proteins produced through a plant-based fermentation process that uses zero animal inputs while demonstrating its equivalence to animal-derived collagens through structural, biochemical, physical and biological properties.

100% Vegan & Cruelty-free.

Every true beauty knows it’s what’s on the inside that matters.

This product is formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil.

I’ve read that you can use collagen products to make more collagen. So is this actually good for your skin? How does it help?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream!
Los Angeles, CA
Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by laila A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brand is hit or miss. This product is amazing! The eye cream utilizes clean ingredients, provides moisture to the eye area and plumps fine lines. What’s not to love? It’s the best I’ve tried in awhile.
Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by Constance W.
As we age, the delicate skin around our eyes age and wear. I am starting to get into eye creams now. This @pacificabeauty is my first one. I love the creamy texture and it smells great as it contains flowers and caffeine! I can feel the collagen revitalizing my skin overnight. Added bonus: it is vegan and cruelty free
Arlington, VA
Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by Kathy Lee C.
This is amazing for mature under eye skin. Super light and easy to apply. It's very hydrating... you can feel it working. The skin around my eyes feels really tight and smooth. I can tell it's very moisturizing. Love the vegan formulas and the cruelty free aspect. Gifted by Pacifica.
Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by Katherin S.
Bomb eye cream at a affordable price. Honestly more than a eye cream more like an under eye mask. I use it when I have long days and helps with keeping the skin under my eyes moisturized and less blue/purple. Also cute packaging
Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by Lindsay S.
This eye cream is great! It’s creamy, but not overwhelming and heavy like some other eye creams I’ve used. I also love that Pacifica as a brand is vegan and cruelty free. The packaging for this Vegan Collagen line is absolutely beautiful too. Looks great on the counter :)
CrystalLake
Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Recovery Eye Cream uploaded by Seljan H.
I tried first time and love it.Cuz my under eyes so dry and sensitive. I use two times per day. It hydrates my under eyes all day.Also I use it before makeup.Love it.
Kissimmee, FL
This eye cream is soft and delicate. It didn't feel heavy on my face but work great. It hydrates without leaving your skin greasy. It has a very light white floral fragrance thats barely there.
Page, AZ
There’s a cream has a very nice feeling underneath the eyes. It has no scent and it did not irritate my under eye area. It did also have a nice pumping effect for my tired eyes.
Brownsburg, IN
I love that this is a vegan collagen product! It’s an awesome cream that I just had to try and I love the feel of it. They have an entire Vegan Collagen line but this is the first product I’ve tried and I’m so pleased with it. With my aging skin, I try to stay ahead of the game and this eye cream is a great start. Definitely worth the purchase.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye cream is very affordable and hydrating. I like that it isn't too thick and it absorbs into the skin easily. I have some fine lines and this does make them look smoother temporarily, but I don't see a longterm impact. I love that it comes in a glass tub and is cruelty free + vegan.