MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersPacifica
Beauty Transcendent Concentrated Concealer

Pacifica Beauty Transcendent Concentrated Concealer

by Pacifica

Creaseless complete coverage with innovative, concentrated liquid minerals that help camouflage imperfections, dark circles and blemishes. Emollient formula delivers a natural smooth finish. You have nothing to hide!

Ingredients: isostearyl isostearate, isopropyl jojobate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) alcohol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, boron nitride, silica, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, withania somnifera (indian ginseng) root extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, glycerin (vegetable), iris pallida (sweet iris) leaf cell extract, parfum (all natural), iron oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

Usage: Using your finger, brush or sponge into your skin apply wherever a little camouflaging is needed.

I have dry under eyes, is this a good concealer to try?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Transcendent Concentrated Concealer!
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Pacifica Beauty Transcendent Concentrated Concealer uploaded by Seila M.
I love pacifica lipsticks it makes my lips look creamy and full, it is durable and has good texture, I have tried others and they are really chewy, pacifica I like it a lot! and the price is not high!
Neiby M.
Pacifica Beauty Transcendent Concentrated Concealer uploaded by Neiby M.
Just amazing. Succeeded my expectations.I can't say enough about the awesomeness of this concealer. I don't have to use a foundation over it the blend is so nice on my regular skin tone. Add to this that the product is Pacifica and can be bought by Vegan's with confidence and that's a 5 star rating!
Amanda S.
Thurmont, MD
I like the formula and Performance I do have my favorite concealers but this isn’t at the top of my list but I would buy this one again
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Just ok for the price, I would recommend going with a MAC concealer instead. This didn’t last on my skin for more than a few hours. It was also splotchy. I have used Pacifica perfume in the past but I’m unsure I want to try their makeup in the future.
Christine O.
Fall River, MA
I love Pacifica products. Not only because they are vegan but because they also work well my skin. This product hides my under eye circles well and gives my skin a natural look. I think it works much better than high end beauty products and only costs a fraction of what they charge.
Angel J.
I love love love Pacifica's skin care products. The lotions, perfumes, face wipes are all amazing products which is why I'm so disappointed in their makeup line. I found the concealer to be very watery and smells horrible.
Belle D.
I love this using PACIFICA. I prefer watching the ingredients first before buying the product. And a cruelty free and vegan is a must for me .
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
I had a gift for my last birthday, to be honest I don't like it that much, it doesn't go with my skin since it's oily, it's a little darker than my skin, maybe for dry skin it works but not for mine: /
Annie A.
Westfield, NJ
I really wanted to love this as I love their perfumes and other products.
This is going to be a big fail for me. There are only two shades, super light and less super light, that right there was not great. Every time I wear it I am fighting to make it work. I've tried several primers, tatcha, bobbi brown,  milk makeup, and this concealer just does not stay. It moves around so much within minutes it looks like a mess. It also dispersed really bad one time and just looked like goop that separated all over my under eye. I really hope they work on this formula as I do like what they stand for as a brand and their affordability.
I really wanted to love this as I love their perfumes and other products.
Anna W.
Battle Ground, WA
Helps with brightening but doesn’t conceal well. Great ingredients and cruelty free.