Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume

by Pacifica

This heady, vintage-inspired blend showcases the sacred Tahitian gardenia bloom, a symbol of love, unity, grace and strength. Its sweet, smooth and slightly citrusy aroma is reminiscent of jasmine, sweet orange and tea leaves.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

does anyone know if they have a bigger size also other products with the same scent?
Does anyone know if I can purchase this at my local Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or Target store in Chicago?
How authentic is the gardenia scent in this perfume? I am looking for a scent that smells like actual gardenia blooms and have yet to find the perfect one!
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Adriana A.
Gardenia is not only one of my favorite flowers, but also one of my go to scents, when it comes to perfume, lotions, candles, and others. I love the smell of this perfume. Stays all day, good price, but the CON, the spray top keeps falling off. (Not a big a con) Recommend!
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is my current everyday perfume for spring and summer. It really grows on you more and more as you continue to use it. I love that the ingredients are clean, it's vegan and cruelty free. I would prefer an extra note or too, feels like it's missing something to me but I love complex scents and this would be perfect for someone who loves simplicity. Smells like a fresh, light garden bouquet.
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
I keep this spray at my desk so I can spritz myself and my office for a lil pick me up. If you don’t like heavy white florals, this is not for you. It smells like Gardenia’s! It doesn’t last very long, but for what I use it for I don’t mind. I’ll most likely repurchase because it’s become a nice little ritual throughout my day.
Angela S.
Peoria, AZ
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Target
This perfume reminded me of a perfume I used to have that was 4 times the price. I loved the notes of gardenia and jasmine. The scent is strong and has long lasting staying power. The price point itself is great and affordable. I would buy this again and again.
Gabrielle C.
Raleigh, NC
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Gabrielle C.
Purchased at: Target
So growing up, my mother had bushes of gardenias up front, when they would bloom you could smell them as soon as you walk out the front door. This scent reminds me of walking out the door those spring days
Chelsea B.
Arkansas
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Chelsea B.
Purchased at: Target
Just purchased this perfume! I've been eye balling this product for a long time, and finally decided to get it. The smell is a sweet floral, and so far has lasted all day. Will definitely be getting the big bottle next time! If you like floral scent I recommend this to you a hundred times.
Kathy N.
Ventura, CA
I love this scent and gets lots of compliments when I wear it. The Gardenia smells so real yet not overpowering. I love that there are no harmful chemicals in this perfume which is something I just learned about other perfumes.
maggie C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Absolutely love the smell! The fragrance isn't too strong or too mild. Definitely an affordable product for under $20 that lasts all day long. This product leaves little room for improvement. I say as far as cheaper perfumes go this one takes the cake.
Nancy Z.
Paso Robles, CA
If you love gardenia you will love this perfume it is so long lasting better than any other one I have tired . Price is more than reasonable. I would try it today you won’t be disappointed.
Amanda S.
Raceland, LA
This perfume is amazing if you love gardenia scents like me. It was such an affordable perfume and such a great value. It's a long lasting warm garden is scent. The bottle is very cute and looks lovely displayed on my vanity.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...