BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerPacifica
Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume

Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume

by Pacifica

This heady, vintage-inspired blend showcases the sacred Tahitian gardenia bloom, a symbol of love, unity, grace and strength. Its sweet, smooth and slightly citrusy aroma is reminiscent of jasmine, sweet orange and tea leaves.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Usage: Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

does anyone know if they have a bigger size also other products with the same scent?
Does anyone know if I can purchase this at my local Walmart, Walgreens, CVS or Target store in Chicago?
How authentic is the gardenia scent in this perfume? I am looking for a scent that smells like actual gardenia blooms and have yet to find the perfect one!
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume!
How would you rate this product?
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Adriana A.
Gardenia is not only one of my favorite flowers, but also one of my go to scents, when it comes to perfume, lotions, candles, and others. I love the smell of this perfume. Stays all day, good price, but the CON, the spray top keeps falling off. (Not a big a con) Recommend!
Christine L.
Beltsville, MD
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Christine L.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Purchased at Whole Foods while traveling. A light, clean, floral scent that lasts. It reminds me of a particular Bath & Body Works Candle (which is a good thing!). Airy and great for daytime into happy hour. Since it's mild and fresh it really is for all ages (maybe not very young).
Peggy M.
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Peggy M.
Holy cow, Pacifica's micro batch perfumes are wonderful! They are super authentic to what they say they're going to smell like. I've tried the rose and gardenia and they are on point. Lasts all day without being overpowering. Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume
Shruti K.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Purchased at: Jet.com
I love the smell of this fragrance and its a clean brand so thats a win-win too . I gravitate to this perfume in my collection and have gone through several bottles .Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume
Rebekah J.
This a true/ pure gardenia scent. That is the heart and main note I get from smelling it. I also get a touch of jasmine, but it's not as prominent. The strength of the scent subsides to just a skin scent within a few hours of application.
Stephanie W.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is my current everyday perfume for spring and summer. It really grows on you more and more as you continue to use it. I love that the ingredients are clean, it's vegan and cruelty free. I would prefer an extra note or too, feels like it's missing something to me but I love complex scents and this would be perfect for someone who loves simplicity. Smells like a fresh, light garden bouquet.
Elle N.
I keep this spray at my desk so I can spritz myself and my office for a lil pick me up. If you don’t like heavy white florals, this is not for you. It smells like Gardenia’s! It doesn’t last very long, but for what I use it for I don’t mind. I’ll most likely repurchase because it’s become a nice little ritual throughout my day.
Angela S.
Peoria, AZ
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Target
This perfume reminded me of a perfume I used to have that was 4 times the price. I loved the notes of gardenia and jasmine. The scent is strong and has long lasting staying power. The price point itself is great and affordable. I would buy this again and again.
Gabrielle C.
Raleigh, NC
Pacifica Beauty Tahitian Gardenia Spray Perfume uploaded by Gabrielle C.
Purchased at: Target
So growing up, my mother had bushes of gardenias up front, when they would bloom you could smell them as soon as you walk out the front door. This scent reminds me of walking out the door those spring days
Ana A.
Elmhurst, NY
No lonc ond y digo q si y si y mil xvevs is uno debe o vertical y decir q uno ko sabe lo w e jepr pero si si vale la.pena y
Ask a question to the Influenster community...