Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersPacifica
Beauty Sugared Crystal Supercharged Body Scrub

Pacifica Beauty Sugared Crystal Supercharged Body Scrub

by Pacifica

Pacifica's Sugared Crystal Supercharged Body Scrub is a foaming body scrub, supercharged with quartz crystals, sugar and watermelon to help cleanse and remove dull skin. Reveal your softest self and let your beautiful glow shine through. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

Aqua, Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Quartz Powder, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Natural).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Sugared Crystal Supercharged Body Scrub!
Titusville, FL
I started using this product last year and love using it to exfoliate my skin before applying self tanner. Leaves my skin soft and smooth , and it smells amazing ! I use this product once a week and keep it stocked up!! Pacifica Beauty Sugared Crystal Supercharged Body Scrub
Cincinnati, OH
This body scrub smells like yummy watermelon. I like that the tube is made from 50% recycled plastic.
Chesterfield, MO
I’ll start with the two downsides: if you have a drain with a plug it might clog it and it sometimes leaves the scrubby grains on the bottom on the shower. Otherwise it’s lovely. Smells kinda like watermelon but better, and is thoroughly exfoliating but not so much that it hurts. Would probably re-purchase.

Looking for your answer?