Pacifica Beauty Roll-on Perfume

by Pacifica

In this delectable blend, juicy and spicy blood orange is offset with subtle strawberry and raspberry notes and grounded in fleshy mandarin and Italian sweet orange. An orange connoisseur's dream.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Would like to try this
How strong is the gardenia scent?
How long does the scent of this product last in comparison to a mist fragrance?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Roll-on Perfume!
Product Highlights
The Indian Coconut Nectar and the Gardenia also smell really good, but don't smell exactly like what they are the way the Blood Orange one does.in reviews
The roller ball is good and my friend really enjoys it but it just is not the product for some one with a sensitive nose.in reviews
I have been a fan of Pacifica for a while but I just recently purchased the Island Vanilla & Tahitian Gardenia Perfume Roll-On Perfume and I love it.in reviews
Andria K.
Parker, CO
Pacifica Beauty Roll-on Perfume uploaded by Andria K.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve already reviewed this fragrance in the bottle version, but just have to review the roll-on as well. This is my #1 favorite fragrance, and I don’t leave the house without spraying myself with it. I love it so much that I also carry this roller in my handbag for application throughout the day. Despite some reviews that I found on retailer websites where it indicates the roller ball does not release enough product, I have not experienced that at all! Maybe Pacifica changed the packaging slightly to make application easier. In a matter of seconds I can swipe my wrists and behind my ears to bring that yummy fragrance back to life! Such a good, cinnamon touched orange scent. I get so many compliments! You seriously cannot beat the price either. I pay less than $20 for it and it does last a while. Lasting power is definitely not there compared to prestigious brands, but I can’t complain at such a reasonable price! #favoritefragrance
Ruth B.
Willimantic, CT
I have tried both the Blood Orange and the Lilac roll-on and I love them both -- they have a light scent that lasts for hours and seema really true to their name. Be warned though -- I also have the lilac one in a spray, and it gets overwhelming because it's too strong, even if I only spray it once. I'm sticking to the roll-on!
member-48f561
This smells absolutely delicious. apparently my husband is not a fan, but i am so picky about perfumes i talked him into buying it for me anyway. it smells like the perfect tropical coconut. perhaps an add for your summer #beachbag? it will be in mine.
Hart L.
I received this as a gift from a friend and I just loved it. It made me want to purchase more of this brands roller ball fragrances. It's juicy and pleasant. Not expensive for the quality of the scent.
Julie M.
Phoenix, AZ
So delicious smelling, without harming animals? Without using animals for testing or for what is in the product?? Yes. This is a vegan brand with no cruel testing on animals. It is smells like a tropical vacation. I LOVE IT. I use this on my body and then I use their hand lotion in this scent as well for my hands. AMAZING. Lots of choices of scents. I love the Indian Coconut Nectar, personally.
Tracy S.
North Plains, OR
Love these roll on perfumes! It is so convenient to just toss in my purse and go. So many times I forget to do my makeup or put on some pretty smelling scent before I leave the house, so this is great for those times!
JoAnna C.
Perfect! Perfect scent, Perfect size, Perfect! Sorry had to get that out of my system. I keep this in my purse at all times for a quick touch up. Got mine from Ulta in a gift set with lotion and tinted lip balm. <3
Holly W.
Fabulous juicy orange scent - smells just like actual oranges!! Love this scent - it’s my go to!
Kelly M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I have this in blood orange and it is my favorite of all their scents. I wish I could eat this! It is the most delicious smell. I have two so I never have to be without it.
Shaina C.
I give it a 3 because there are other dents I like better I can’t believe they got ride of there best one :/ but cute design.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...