BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsPacifica
Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream

Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream

by Pacifica

Define those beautiful curls with Pacifica Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream, set them free, and add some shine. Infused with coconut oil, pineapple extract, and hyaluronic acid, this formula is designed to add manageability and soft bounce. Vegan and cruelty-free.

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Coco-Caprylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol,Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Natural), Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.

Does this weigh your hair down or make it greasy?
Does this work good on thick dry hair ? [product:pacifica-pineapple-swirl-curl-defining-cream]
Did this define your curls?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream!
Jessica S.
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream uploaded by Jessica S.
This is my holy grail product. It enhances my curls and smells amazing. No other product will make my curls look this good.
Allyson H.
Allen Park, MI
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream uploaded by Allyson H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been looking for a product that helped retain my curl/wave pattern without weighing my hair down for years. This nails it. Plus it smells good!!! Definitely recommend this.
Genesis L.
Winter Park, FL
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream uploaded by Genesis L.
This is a fantastic cream, smells great, good hold but I wish It would be bigger because i use it for refreshing my hair.
Desiree O.
N Highlands, CA
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream uploaded by Desiree O.
This product is a nice leave leave in curl defining cream that give me soft bouncy curls. It is a budget friendly hair care product that I will definitely be purchasing again. It smalls like pineapple and is a refreshing addition to my daily hair routine. I pair it with the pineapple curls shampoo and conditioner for a complete hair routine that fits anyone’s budget.
Jamie  B.
Comstock Park, MI
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Swirl Curl Defining Cream uploaded by Jamie  B.
Purchased at: Target
I have 2a/2b hair. I like that this cream helps accentuate my waves, however it doesn't seem to last more than 2-3 hours. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if my hair just doesn't like it. The scent is ok. It's not super overpowering. I probably won't purchase again.
Cynthia  D.
It helps with frizz and maintains the curls, and I love the smell! Not too overpowering. Leaves hair moveable but not soft. It left mine with a bit of a hold. A little crunchy? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I could, I’d make this product more pliable, less thick to be able to spread more evenly throughout the hair. Some of the product stayed on my hand after applying it. I have thin, curly short hair.
Tracy J.
Vestavia, AL
I love this product! I run a bit through wet hair, allow to air dry, and the result is soft, beachy waves that only require a few twirls with my wand.
Sophia O.
West Fargo, ND
It smells so good, and it has relatively good hold for what it is! I recommend for sure!
Emily  W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
omg this is a great new product i've recently tried out! it is more of a deeper conditioner, i have thicker hair so it works wonders for me! nice and thic and moisturizing also smells fantastic! would purchase again! Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Curls Curl Defining Conditioner
Rebekah L.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love that this is curly girl-approved, cruelty free and AFFORDABLE! I love the way it smells and how lightweight it is. I don’t think it’s my “holy grail”, but I’m definitely happy with the purchase. My curls look good!