Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask

Highlights

Combination skin types
Key ingredients: pineapple, clay
100% vegan and cruelty free
Address clogged pores and blackheads with sparkling bubble action. Clay and pineapple let you get in the mud while getting your skin clean at the same time. So go ahead and play dirty!

Formulated without petroleum, parabens, sulfates or phthalates.

Every true beauty knows it's what's on the inside that matters.

Directions: Apply a thick layer to clean skin. Let it sit and do its bubbling magic for 10-20 minutes. Rinse well or tissue off. Follow with moisturizer. As with any mask, patch test recommended before use.

Common Sense Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Scent: Pineapple
Health Facts: Sulfate-free, formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, vegan
Product Warning: Adult Use Only
Product Form: Cream
Recommended Skin Type: Normal, oily, acne-prone, combination
Beauty Purpose: Deep cleaning, Pore Cleansing, mattifying, oil control, shine control
Skin concern: Basic care, acne and blemishes, blackheads, visible pores
Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Does this product work?
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask!
N Plainfield, NJ
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Julieanne J.
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin is typically acne free, but I've been starting to get the occasional big pimple on my chin maybe twice a month (stress + mascne). I got this mask on a whim due to Pacifica's reputation for being "clean" before clean beauty was cool, and for the pineapple and clay label as well as being a foaming mask. I'm surprised at how "clean" yet soft and supple it made my skin feel, and the fact that it is strong yet mild enough to where using it 2 mornings in a row won't cause harm. My skin is feeling and looking MUCH better than it was on Friday! This mask has sold me completely! IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE-ISH SKIN AND WANT TO CLEAR A BREAKOUT, THIS IS IT !! Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask
Shippensburg, PA
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Jillyan A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a bubbling mask and with this one I feel as it does what it says it will do. I would repurchase
Santa Fe, TX
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Addalaide C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was so fun to use and it smells amazing!! It starts working almost instantly. It washes off nicely and left my skin feeling great. I followed with my normal routine and my skin feels great. Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask
Bear, DE
I really think maybe my expectations were too high, and to be honest I hate leaving bad reviews but here we are. It says to leave on for 10-20 minutes and I don’t even think I lasted 5 because my face was BURNING! I had to wash it off immediately. My face is super dry now and I feel like there’s not enough moisturizer in the world to help. I’m really bummed because I always heard good things about this brand but maybe it just doesn’t go with my body’s chemistry.
Spencerport
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Karalyn K.
Purchased at: Target
Do you have combination skin and not know what to buy for it? I would recommend this lovely bubble mask. I could feel the bubbles letting the product really get deep into my pores and cleaning out the dirt and oil.
Douglasville, GA
Pacifica Beauty Pineapple Bubbles Clarifying Bubble Mask uploaded by Lauren E.
Purchased at: Target
I love this mask! I really like Pacifica products. This mask feels great one with the bubbles. It’s easy to apply and really pulls the oils out of your face. It’s very effective to me. As far as improvement...I think it’s a winner already
Ewing, NJ
I absolutely love this bubble mask. You can really feel the bubbles getting deep into your pores and making your skin feel so fresh. After washing the mask off, my skin felt amazing.
Fall Branch, TN
First off I absolutely love this mask!! It smells amazing. If you have sensitive skin like myself try to find a tester first. I kind of felt a burning sensation but other than that it was a great product.
Gainesville, GA
This mask contains mild surfactants, that’s why it takes time to become a bubble. It’s a red clay mask, that works great for my oily skin and I think it is also suitable for combo skin type, because it’s not harsh or drying. It’s more of a fun type mask! I like bright pineapple scent and very pretty packaging. After washing the skin is clean and refreshed. Maybe not the most effective mask, but it's good to try.
This mask was just mediocre to me. The scent is VERY strong (it lingered past application and I could smell it the entire time it was on my face), so if you don't love the scent of pineapple, this may not be for you. The bubbles are fun, but make my face feel kind of itchy. It does seem to clear out my pores and is a fun sensation, but it really isn't worth the price; I'd be surprised if I could get 20 applications from the tiny 1.7 oz bottle because you need a lot of product to make the bubble effect work. I found mine on clearance at Target and for that price (I think I paid ~$8) it MAY be worth it for the fun, but I don't think it would be worth paying full price for when there are cheaper bubble masks on the market.