BeautyBodyBody CarePacifica
Beauty Persian Rose Body Butter Tube

Pacifica Beauty Persian Rose Body Butter Tube

by Pacifica

The rose, a symbol of love and beauty, was called “the queen of flowers” by the Greek poet, Sappho. In the 9th century, Persian poets, such as Rumi, drew strong connections between the rose and spiritual epiphany.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

I have had NO LUCK finding this scent besides the candles. Any suggestions please?!
Hi I'm curious, is this product worth the price? I recently bought the glycerin soap but didn't want to spend the $$$ on the lotion until I decided whether or not I liked the scent of the soap--and I do! Your thoughts?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Persian Rose Body Butter Tube!
Product Highlights
Love, love, love this stuff! Did I say love? Smells so good and hydrates my super dry and cracked (I know, too much info lol) skin. And the best part...it's organic!!!! That's the reason why I love it so much. It's hard to find an organic lotion that does its job, smells good, and is decently priced. This is all three. :)in reviews
Really lovely fragrance. Creamy and soothing, absorbs well, fragrance lasts too!in reviews
Michelle N.
Moorpark, CA
Pacifica Beauty Persian Rose Body Butter Tube helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers shea butter, almond oil, safflower oil, and vitamin E. Pacifica’s Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smell incredible with these nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients. Pacifica always offers Quality with Affordability.
Tina S.
Cudahy, WI
I love it ! I wash my hands all the time from taking care of my daughter with Autism and it last a Least three hand wash to were they still fill soft will d definitely be buying thanks for the sample. I give this 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
It's hard to find a moisturizer that also has a great scent. This has both. Great fragrance, leaves my skin soft and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
Allison J.
Great smell and very moisturizing. I would for sure buy again. Everything from this brand is always on point and great packaging. This one in particular has a light fresh smell. I would wear it night and day.
Dee K.
It didn't moisturize! It dried my skin out more than it was before, not a product I'll purchase again.
Selene M.
It has a nice aroma and it leaves your skin soft. I like using these products and it doesn't irritate my skin like some other body products.
Veronica R.
Union City, CA
My brother in law gave me this as a gift a couple months ago and I love how soft it leaves me skin. I use it when I get out of the shower and my skin stays hydrated for a long time after. It smells so good.
Bethel K.
Dunwoody, GA
It smells fantastic and it also moisturizers really well. I also got the travel size to carry in my backpack. I mostly include them in care packages for friends as well.
Nayeli S.
Perfect... really good!, has a nice scent and it stays for a while, I would highly recommend it if you like to smell like roses
Paula M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this product. It has a wonderful smell, and leaves your body silky smooth all day. Highly recommend!