BeautyBodyBody CarePacifica
Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower

Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower

by Pacifica

Who Needs This

All - For all skin types.

Ingredients We Love

• Pineapple

Details

• 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
  • Formulated without petroleum, parabens, SLS or phthalates
  • Every true beauty knows it's what's on the inside that matters

How To Apply

Massage into your entire beautiful body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower!
Angelica C.
Las Cruces, NM
Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower uploaded by Angelica C.
Purchased at: Target
I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great physical sunscreen. It does have a high concentration of zinc oxide. It’s white and thick so it does take some work when blending it into the skin, so I mix it with a little of my skin lotion.
LuzDaniela L.
Orlando, FL
Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower uploaded by LuzDaniela L.
Ummm ok so I bought this because o though it was a great idea to have like a body butter mix with SPF so gave it a try but I didn’t like it, it’s just like a regular sun blocker with smell.... it’s not soft I leaves your skin kind of dry so you actually have to put some body lotion after !!! A gave it a 3 stars because it does work as SPF that’s all and it smells good..
Ashley H.
Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is a smooth mineral sunblock with no white cast. It’s great for when im working next to the window all day. It smells pretty good but I’d be curious to see if this comes in a better scent. It’s nice and thick but not hard to rub in. Moisturizing without being greasy. It feels good to switch to mineral sunblock.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
I love Pacifica's whole pineapple line, but this is one of my favorite products. I burn super easily so I always have a tube of this in my bag. I love that it offers SPF 50. I hate the feeling of traditional sunscreen on my hands but this stuff actually feels more like a body butter when applying. Like all zinc based sunscreens, it does take some effort to rub it in, and can leave a white cast if you sont rub it in well enough, but it's not a big deal. Love the pineapple scent and how affordable this stuff is!
April H.
Brooklyn, NY
Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower uploaded by April H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I found this brand at target, and, being a HATER of traditional sunscreen smell and feel despite the fact that I NEED it BADLY, picked it up. It really does feel and moisturize like body butter, which is amazing for my super dry skin! And the pineapple and blood orange scents are such a bonus- customer for life!
maria C.
White Plains, NY
Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower uploaded by maria C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a really nice sun cream, the problem is just 50 spf, the smell it’s amazing, and in 100% vegan.
Sarah M.
DALLAS, TX
This really motivates me to apply SPF daily since it's just like putting on a luxe lotion and there's no gross sunblock smell from childhood. Instead, Pacifica has taken their wonderful knowledge of crafting beautiful and fresh scents and put that into this SPF for a perfect combination. It really is a joy. I actually found my first tube on sale at TJ Maxx but it's good enough I'd pay full price in the future.
Amber R.
Purchased at: Target
This sunscreen really helps with being out in the sun and smells amazing! A little goes a long way and lasts for a couple hours. There’s a lot in the bottle and you don’t have to use very much. It spreads well and helps you not get burned.
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
Pacifica Beauty Mineral SPF 50 Body Butter Pineapple Flower uploaded by Nit T.
I love the smell!!! Pineapple 🍍 flower 🌸!! This is spf 🧴 50!! Water 💦 resistant for 80 minutes!! This really does protect my skin!!! I use this everyday!!this product is also 💯 percent vegan 🌱 !!!! Try it you will love ❤️ it!!
Connie C.
God bless! I love this sunscreen. It's perfect for my fair-ish skin that can go very tan in the summer. It has a severe white cast but I really don't mind it on my body. It takes a while to sink in but is seriously waterproof. I once rubbed it into my face and looked like a ghost. Don't try on your face, I am warning you! Otherwise, this is sure-fire and so affordable.

Looking for your answer?