BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30

Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30

by Pacifica

Suncare meets skincare in this water-resistant face lotion. All mineral SPF 30 is carefully designed to apply evenly & more transparent. Surfer approved, our formula protects you while you stay out & play.

Ingredients: Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Bentonite, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caffeine, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Parfum (Natural), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water, Xanthan Gum, Yucca Glauca Root Extract.

Usage: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.

Reapply:
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
• Immediately after towel drying.
• At least every 2 hours.
• Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.

does [product:pacifica-coconut-probiotic-spf-30-mineral-face-shade] leave a noticeable white cast long after being applied to the skin? how does this compare to [product:drunk-elephant-umbratm-sheer-physical-daily-defense-broad-spectrum-sunscreen-spf-30-3-oz-90-ml]?
Does it work well under makeup?
Is this sunscreen greasy?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30!
Product Highlights
I have sensitive skin and this product was perfect for me. It didn't make me too greasy and it smelled amazing.in reviews
Best moisturizing screen. The best part is vegan free from harsh chemicals. Scent nice very. And it gives a shine nice glow. Get mine at target.in reviews
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,197 reviews
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sunscreen should be worn every day not just for the sun's rays but also the constant blue light we are experiencing. 90 percent of visible changes to the skin, photoaging is a direct result of cumulative sun damage you've been exposed to throughout your life. This is one of the many esthetician-approved sunscreens I recommend for my former clients and friends. Use any sunscreen to practice my “press and massage” method to avoid a white cast from application.
Shana P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by Shana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this product since it’s a physical sunscreen with main ingredient being zinc oxide. But it let me down, it left a white cast and made my face super greasy about 2 hrs into wearing it. It smells amazing like coconuts on the beach, I ended up using it on my body instead.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by Myrna T.
I you’re looking for a vegan sunscreen this is the one. It’s very gentle to the skin and it doesn’t leave a white cast on your face or your skin is going to look greasy.
Maggie S.
Dallas, TX
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by Maggie S.
Picked this product up on Ipsy’s website and excited to try! Been looking for an affordable mineral SPF to try out. The packaging is also adorable!
mariajose E.
florida
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by mariajose E.
Purchased at: Target
I am very happy with this product, she used it for daily before going out, it smells wonderful, she carries Coco probiotic and I love this brand for 100% vegan and cruelty free I would buy it again without a doubtPacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30
Briana B.
Hadley, MA
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by Briana B.
I love this sunscreen. It smells so amazing like coconut. I use this everyday on my face. It works very well. It kind of has a little bit of a white cast problem. You just have to make sure you rub it in well.
BillieJo  H.
West Chester, PA
So I tried this before I had any tan, and it was too dark for my fair/light, cool toned complexion. After I got a little color, it was amazing! I don’t allow my face to tan at all, and this helped blend the pale with the bronze. I did find it easily rubbed off on clothing, so I would make sure I treated it like a foundation that would run off, but otherwise, it worked beautifully and wore all day with no issues.
Morgan O.
Towson, MD
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by Morgan O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this SPF and feel like it does a good job of sealing in moisture, however the texture is thicker than some SPF’s and sometimes can be difficult to rub in.
Aida S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
1. This is a mineral sunscreen which means it’s safe for the environment and safe for your skin BUT it’s so thick. 2. It’s really hard to spread because it’s fast drying so you end up having a white tint on your skin which will protect you from the sun. 3. This is a good option if you want the lifeguard look but it isn’t for everyday. 4. They should thin out the formula some more to make it more spreadable.
payten F.
Buckeye, AZ
Pacifica Beauty Mineral Face Shade Coconut Probiotic SPF 30 uploaded by payten F.
I couldn't even use this. I put it on my face and went to rub it in, it had a terrible white cast and then when going to rub it in to my skin it just balled up and fell off. I couldn't even use it. I was okay with the white cast since most sunscreen has that, I was just going to put a little makeup over it but than it all just fell off of my face when I went to blend it out 🤦 unfortunately this was the only face sunscreen I brought with on vacation 😭
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
river E.
Pittsburgh
il y a 3 ans
Caroline G. il y a un an
The pacifica sunscreen leaves a significant white cast that is very noticeable on all skin types. Would not recommend. I recommend the Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer for pale skin types. It leaves no white cast on lighter tones. (I was a skincare consultant at Sephora)