MakeupPerfume & CologneBody MistsPacifica
Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist

Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist

by Pacifica

#1 in Body Mists

Get ready to relax! Spray a light mist onto your body, pillow or sheets. Our water-based formula is infused with our signature plant-powered aromatherapy blend scented with lavender and vanilla.

hood well does this product work?
How does this work on your pillow? Would you recommend
Does this help you sleep, and does it stain pillows/bedding?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist!
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Jennifer A.
This spray is wonderful for spraying on your pillow and sheets before bed or even a refresh when you make the bed in the morning. The scent is a lavender blend that is so relaxing and calming which really helps me get ready for sleeping. As a body spray it’s the same wonderful scent and isn’t oily or heavy on the skin. This is not intended as body moisturizer. They make a separate body shower oil for that and lotion.Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body Wash Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body Lotion Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Bedtime Lip Treatment [product:pacifica-beauty-lavender-moon-body-bath-&-shower-oil] Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body Scrub Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Super Fizz Bath Tea This is one of my favorite brands and this is another awesome product. Vegan and cruelty free which makes this brand even better!
Taylor S.
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: Target
I couldn’t find the perfume version of this but this is basically the same thing. I got this during a target sale and I love it! I wouldn’t really say it has that much of a lavender scent but it has a sweet relaxing smell to it that I loved
Misty B.
huntington
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this product. It has a pleasant scent and helps me relax at bedtime. I have purchased this before. This is my second bottle. I would recommend this product. [product:pacifica-beauty-lavender-moon-body-&-pillow-mist]
Ashton E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Ashton E.
I love lavender scented anything that uses real lavender (not artificial). This has such a true smell and I love that they added vanilla. It’s very fresh and warm smelling. I spray on my pillows and blanket before I got to bed. It really helps you to relax to let you fall asleep. The last three nights I have taken the Pacifica sleep gummies in combination with the spray and it’s the best and deepest sleep I have had in years. I will continue to buy. GREAT product
Emily S.
Smithfield, VA
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Emily S.
I got this as a Christmas present and I'm so grateful for it. Smells amazing, it's so relaxing and helps me to sleep better. I spray my pillow and sheets and just enjoy it.
Laura J.
Milton, FL
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Laura J.
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Laura J.
This smell calms you and brings you gently into dream Land! a beautiful mix a lavender relaxes you. so comfortable. you will have sweet dreams!! I love this product, you can use it on sheets or body! I will rebuy. thank you Influencester for sending me this to try.
khoudia D.
New york City
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by khoudia D.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I tell you this makes me sleep so good I mean it! I personally love the scent of lavender and it’s very calming! I spray 3-5 sprits around my bad area so I can smell it! And I even spray it on my sleeping mask to because I am obsessed!!!
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Ann D.
First off, lavender and rose are two of my favorite scents. I particularly like to use lavender in my diffuser when I’m stressed because it calms me down. I sprayed this on my pillows before bed last night and it smelled great! The combination of lavender and roses is good together. It wasn’t heavy or overpowering, it was a light scent. I felt a bit more calm before bed and actually slept good throughout the night. (Not sure if that is due to the spray haha). But I will be trying this much more and I definitely recommend!
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by Becky B.
this was surprisingly fun to use! I wouldn't really view it as a necessity, but it did feel nice to spritz on my pillow before bed. It smells like real lavender, not like a fake perfume scent, so I really liked that. It doesn't last super long on my pillowcase- the scent is probably gone by the middle of the night but it is definitely nice when you first go to bed. My 4 year old wanted to try it too and she loved spritzing it on her pillowcase and smelling the flowers at bedtime! It was a fun, girly treat for her that made her feel pampered and grown up, so that was really special for us. I received a free product in exchange for my honest review and all opinions are my own.
RESHMA D.
Maple Grove, MN
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist uploaded by RESHMA D.
I am so grateful to get this beautiful body & pillow mist. I really loved the smell of lavender . It is amazing. You can either spray it on body or onto your sheets and pillow. It leaves a very good scent and really helps to sleep when u are getting troubled in sleeping. I would definitely buy it again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yumilki V.
il y a 9 mois
Pacifica Beauty Lavender Moon Body & Pillow Mist ? Love this keep me calm at nights. Did you try?
Lizet H. il y a 5 mois
Hello 👋🏽 yes It’s does keep calm at nights , I had try some of the pasifica products and they very good and affordable.