Does anyone else LOVE Pacifica skincare? From face wash to serums, Pacifica is my go to.
Easton, PA - il y a 2 ans

12 answers

I am quickly becoming a big fan! I absolutely love Pacifica’s Wake Up Beautiful sleepover mask on my tired, stressed, mature skin.
il y a 6 mois
Yes! Definitely! It is a great brand with clean ingredients! My eyes dont even sting if this cleanser gets in my eyes! Definitely good for sensitive skin
il y a 9 mois
Yes! That’s all I use now. I have sensitive skin and they’re stuff works great on my skin and it’s affordable
il y a un an
Meee. I Love almost everything I’ve tried, I usually have at least 2-3 of their products in my rotation. In my opinion, it’s all relatively inexpensive, great packaging, smells amazing, and extra bonus for being all vegan.
il y a un an
I absolutely love Pacifica! I’m always bouncing back between them and Origins. Their shampoos and lipcare are some of my favorites to use! Pacifica Beauty Rosemary Purify Invigorating Shampoo Pacifica Beauty Rose Water Lip Balm (Last Call)
il y a un an
I am definitely becoming one.
il y a un an
Definitely agree! Love all of their products!
il y a un an
Yes!!! I love Pacifica and always try everything new they put out!
il y a un an
yes!! i love their clean ingredients & that their whole company is cruelty free/vegan ❤️ their nail polishes are great as well!
il y a un an
I do like their stuff. I went through the Pacifica Beauty Vegan Collagen Hydrating Milk Tonic and the Pacifica Beauty Vegan Cream Creamy Gel Cleanser recently. I switched to something else temporarily to give my skin a break. I like to change up my routine every few months.
il y a 2 ans