BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePacifica
Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (5 oz)

Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz)

by Pacifica

Get a super green clean! This best-selling wash is a fave for one reason: it works wonders! Super green phytonutrients including kale, seaweed and blue seakale support in cleansing and removing makeup, toxins and impurities from the skin both day and night. It's like a big fat detox juice for your skin.

Ingredients: aqua, cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut source), sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (coconut source), glycerin (vegetable), sodium cocoyl glutamate (coconut source), decyl glucoside (corn source), sodium PCA, citric acid, panthenol (vitamin B), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract, allantoin, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, brassica oleracea acephala leaf (kale) extract, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, crambe maritima leaf (blue seakale) extract, garcinia mangostana (mangosteen) extract, chamomile recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract, arnica montana flower extract, kaolin, parfum (natural), chlorophyllinum cupreum (chlorophyll).

Usage: Can be used morning and night. Apply to damp skin in a circular motion. Rinse.
Common Sense Cautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.

Does this leave you face feeling sticky?
Does anyone else LOVE Pacifica skincare? From face wash to serums, Pacifica is my go to.
Does this cleanser have a strong fragrance that could be irritating to sensitive skin?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz)!
Product Highlights
I love this face wash. I began using it after I switched over to more natural/sensitive products and it really does a great job. It only takes a little, foams up nicely, and doesn't dry out my skin. I will repurchase and have recommended to friends. in reviews
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Marlaina K.
Purchased at: Target
I have been shopping and searching for something to help clean out my pores in a gentle way. I stumbled upon this and decided to give it a try. It amazing! There isn’t a very strong smell.. smells like clay or play dough at first. It’s super thick but easy to put on. I have combination skin and I have been using this twice a week. It’s been amazing.
Sarah P.
East Peoria, IL
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Sarah P.
I love this face wash! It is clean and fresh for the skin and leaves the skin fully cleansed without drying. It smells really refreshing and is one of my go-to products! I love everything about this brand and this product!Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz)
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Nikky M.
I bought this product a while back while at Target. I specifically went there on a hunt for a new cleanser to try. I heard some good reviews about Pacifica so after browsing for about 20 mins, I chose this cleanser. I used this product for just over month. It seemed like it did its job, but it didn't really do much else. A few times after using I noticed my skin felt a little stripped. But overall its a decent cleanser.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a big Pacifica fan, so when I saw this face wash came in a small “try me!” size, I bought it immediately! I appreciate the gel formula they’ve come up with as it doesn’t clog my pores and becomes a lather quickly. Now the scent of this one is something I love, but I know it’s not a favorite for everyone. So if a leafy green juice cleanse is not the smell for you, then you may want to try another face wash. I love how cleansing this smells and feels! My skin feels soft and oil-free after and I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily or blemish-prone skin.
Lori  M.
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Lori  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ok so I think I'm in love with thos Pacifica brand for their face wash. I was able to find a makeup remover, cleanser and toner for oily & blemish prone skin types which I have. So this is perfect for me. It works amazing to get the makeup of and to clean your face. Its got coconut water, clay & super greens + powerhouse antioxidants and its 100% vegan and cruelty free. All in all this product is so good for your skin and keeps it looking good. Doesnt make it to dry or oily or greasy. I'm really liking this deep cleaning face wash with kale and its not a bad smell either, very light smelling and very liquidey so be careful cause a lot does come out when you tip it over.
Mary H.
FORT WORTH, TX
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Mary H.
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Mary H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use these cleanser daily- Morning and night. Super gentle on my skin and always have a nice, light scent. This one has super greens and tropica extracts. Super affordable and great for sensitive skin. I’ve been addicted to this brand since I tried it! 😊
Kristen C.
Baytown, TX
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Kristen C.
Purchased at: Target
Love this cleanser! I purchased at Target a few weeks ago for a short vaca trip to the river! I feel like the product isn’t heavy & you don’t need much to wash your face! PROS ✔️ Great Price ✔️ Smells clean ✔️ Great travel cleanser ✔️ Pairs well with Pacifica Beauty Glow Baby Super Lit Booster Serum ✔️ Also serves as toner (leaves your face moisturized) ✔️ No harsh ingredients CONS ❌ Does include parfum (natural) in ingredients
Steph D.
Morrisville, PA
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Steph D.
Available in the travel section in target I bought this on a whim but after using was very pleased with the way it made my skin feel once dry!! It wasn’t stiff or filmy like some washes leave me feeling, instead I felt brand new!! Product is a gel
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Target
I am a big fan of this! It has nourishing ingredients and cleans gently. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped. I feel good about my skin when I use it. It does have a scent, although it’s not overpowering. It’s almost earthy, like the scent comes from the ingredients.
e S.
Pacifica Beauty Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash (.5 oz) uploaded by e S.
I love the texture and scent of this face wash but every time I use it, I experience burning and dryness afterwards?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...