MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerPacifica
Beauty Island Vanilla Roll-on Perfume (Reward)

Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Roll-on Perfume (Reward)

by Pacifica

Inspired by the luscious Tahitian Islands, this beautifully sophisticated exotic blend of Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, anchored with creamy, rich bourbon vanilla.

Ingredients: alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).

Why does this product name say “(Reward)”?
Me gustaria probar este producto
I Never tried this, but I love me some vanilla.
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Roll-on Perfume (Reward)!
Alexandra H.
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Roll-on Perfume (Reward) uploaded by Alexandra H.
I love a good light vanilla scent. It reminds me of the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent from Bath & Body Works. It's a fragrance that lasts!
samantha K.
Macomb, MI
I do enjoy the scent of the perfume and it does last a decent amount of time, I just dislike the roller ball concept and how little comes out.
Mara R.
E Arlington, VT
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Roll-on Perfume (Reward) uploaded by Mara R.
Purchased at: Target
This has to be my favorite roll on perfume!!! It smells just like a vanilla ice cream cone!!! The only thing I would do to improve this perfume is sell it in a larger bottle but the bottle is super cute and I would totally buy this again Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Roll-on Perfume (Reward)
Karen L.
Brentwood, TN
Smells really good. It’s not the best roller ball out there, but it’s good. This is a warm, vanilla, yummy scent.
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
I started out with the rollaer ball on this fragrance and I loved it so much I went out and bought the full size version .. I love this scent hands down my favorite it has the perfect amount of sweet notes for me and not to sweet like a teenager smell the notes are sweet and vanilla which I enjoy the most when it comes to fragrance
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this scent, along with the lotion. This smell is unique. Sweet with a tropical twist. It’s especially nice for summer time. I really like this scent and I like that this brand is being sold at more and more places.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy this scent! It is very sweet almost reminds me of Cream Soda! This is very light though and last all day! Very affordable too! One of my go to scents, certainly a favorite of mine!!!
Arielle N.
joliet, IL
This is so amazing. If you like sweet smelling thing you will love it. So affordable too!
ilLi X.
Denton, TX
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE THIS. It’s very strong but the good kind where you want more. It’s not ti over bearing but also subtle, very much sweet which I like so!
Julie M.
I love this roll on! It’s sweet vanilla scent is perfect for any occasion and it is perfect to pop into your bag to apply on the go. Love!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...