MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerPacifica
Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist

Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist

by Pacifica

The Island Vanilla Hair and Body Mist is light, alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head to toe in amazing scent. Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea.

Mist your beautiful body in scent. Smile & head out into this magical world. You've got this.

Ingredients: aqua (purified water), parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.

Usage: Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to smell pretty.

where can i find this?
Does this make anyone’s hair oily?
Does this actually smells good?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist!
Makenzie M.
Manhattan, KS
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Makenzie M.
SO many compliments from this stuff! The absolute best and so long lasting! Pairs well with literally any lotion or perfume and lasts a long time! So sweet but not too sweet or overpowering!
Ashley K.
Katy, TX
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Ashley K.
Purchased at: Target
I really wish I could rate this more because the smell is soo good I absolutely love it but it lasts all of five minuets 😭 which is really upsetting. So I would not recommend this product. I’m thinking of trying the actual perfume instead of the mist, does anyone know if it lasts longer?
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using this product for about a year now and it has become a staple in my beauty routine. Body and hair spray in one! I love this concept. The Island Vanilla is my absolute favorite. Not overwhelming with Vanilla in the least. Pacifica's products are 100 percent Vegan and cruelty free and I pick up mine at Target for 11.99. This is a definite try. Perfect for the summer to spritz your hair and body and throw in your pool or beach bag and go!!💖😊😍💖
Amber G.
Appleton, WI
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Amber G.
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice body spray, and and is also apparently a hair fragrance as well. The positive is that yes, it’s vanilla, but not the same vanilla that you find everywhere else. It has its own little difference. However, it doesn’t last super long, and warm candle-like scents are not my favorite. Just a personal preference. There’s nothing unappealing, just not my go-to. I do like that it is vegan and cruelty-free.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Hannah J.
Purchased at: Target
I’m super disappointed in this. The scent is hardly there. I misted it on myself and my hair and couldn’t smell it. Then I sprayed it directly in my hand and still couldn’t smell it!! I was very excited for this and in the end I’m super disappointed.
mani N.
Taunton, MA
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by mani N.
Purchased at: Target
I've purchased almost every body spray that they have come out with and they all smell like no other and the scents last almost all day. They now have travel sizes too and this week pacifica is 20 percent off at Target 🎯 Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist
Rebecca B.
Oceanside
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Rebecca B.
Purchased at: Target
This body spray has a very pretty smell that is a blend of Vanilla, jasmine & tea. Sprayer works well and distributes a good amount. Sadly the smell does not linger all day and does require To be re applied after a few hours. Cruelty free and Vegan 🐇 🌱🐇🌱🐇🌱🐇🌱🐇🌱🐇🌱 Made in the USA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 #crueltyfree #vegan #madeintheusa
Amanda S.
Floral Park, NY
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Amanda S.
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Amanda S.
Omg this smellls sooooo goood!!! I dont use it on my hair & body but i spray it on my pillows & my bed. It literally smells like an island... highly recommend. I would hands down purchase this again in a ♡ beat and in a way bigger botte.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Heather H.
For the price, this is pretty nice. Very pretty, light vanilla scent. The packaging is super cute. The scent doesn’t last a super long time, but for the cheap price, I don’t mind spraying it a bunch! I would probably buy it again just to have something simple to keep in my car.
Jenae M.
Waseca, MN
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Jenae M.
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Jenae M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm in love with the scent of this spray. I like that it is for hair and body. I just received the package in the mail from #UltaBeauty today. I love vanilla scents. I highly recommend this brand.