BeautyBodyBody CarePacifica
Beauty Island Vanilla Body Butter Tube

Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Body Butter Tube

by Pacifica

Inspired by the luscious Tahitian Islands, this beautifully sophisticated exotic blend of Tahitian vanilla, loved for its fruity and slightly floral aroma, anchored with creamy, rich bourbon vanilla. The body butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil, safflower oil, and vitamin E, Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Smell incredible with these nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients.

Ingredients: aqua (purified), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut source), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable source), glyceryl stearate (vegetable source), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearic acid (vegetable source), stearyl alcohol (vegetable source), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, allantoin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, hyaluronic acid, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum (vegetable source), algin (algae source), riboflavin (plant source), mangifera indica (mango) butter, rosa rugosa (rose) seed oil, daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, aleuritus moluccana (kukui) nut oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, arnica montana flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin (plant source).

Usage: Massage into your entire beautiful body.

DooEs this match the roll on oils?
How moisturizing is this product?! I have really dry skin in the winter months here in Canada, so it’s hard to find a moisturizing cream!
The packaging on this is to die for, so cute! Does it smell as good as it looks?? Vanilla products are hit or miss in my opinion
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Body Butter Tube!
Product Highlights
This seriously is the best smelling lotion in the whole entire world. It is very moisturizing and leaves your skin super soft. The scent is by far the best part and I will be repurchasing this again and again. Great job Pacifica!in reviews
Huge fan of the thickness it is definitely a body butter not a lotion so it is great for winter dry skin. My elbows get cracked in the winter and this really helps it!in reviews
Arleen  P.
Yakima, WA
Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Body Butter Tube uploaded by Arleen  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so impressed with this company as they are cruelty free and vegan. Everything is made with all natural ingredients. The formula is creamy and dreamy and leaves your skin soft and vanilla scented, which lingers all day long. This body butter will pair nicely with any Vanilla or Gourmand parfume. I highly recommend this brand to everyone looking for all natural and cruelty free beauty products.Pacifica Beauty Island Vanilla Body Butter Tube
Anusui Z.
Erlanger, KY
I love this lotion mostly because of the smell . it also make my skin really soft . and when i put this on everybody said u smell really good .
Delilah S.
I love vanilla, and this smells sooo good. It's not overwhelming and it's very moisturizing. One of my go to brands in body care.
Jazmyn P.
Austin, TX
Very good produce.makes you feel so fresh and so clean. Smells really good! I totally recommend. Makes your skin feel so smooth and soft
Anna H.
2,308 reviews
I love this Pacifica Body Butter for the smell. I mean its wonderful every time I wear it my fiancé compliments it but its not moisturizing enough for me only good enough for summer not winter. I like that its size fits in my handbag for day.
natalia R.
Sanford, FL
I really enjoy Pacifica products. I love the variety of scents in the lotions and sprays, and the price point is very accessible in my opinion. The body butter is the perfect consistency; it’s rich enough to soften and hydrate rough patches like my elbows and heels, but not so rich and thick that it feels oily. Totally recommend!!
Emily P.
Sumpter, OR
The smell of this is soooo yummy! I’m a fan of how most Pacifica products smell anyways but there is something so nice about the vanilla! This lotion leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated as well as smelling great!
Alejandra O.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Target
I NEED MORE!!!!! I truly enjoy lathering myself in this body butter!!! It smells amazing and the scent stays on throughout the day. It feels amazing on your skin and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. pacifica-island-vanilla-body-butter
Katie M.
N Royalton, OH
Purchased at: Target
This smells like heaven. Again- vegan and not tested on animals. It’s the best. I love it. It works. YAAAASSS
Zanya H.
This lotion smells amazing! The ingredients are better than your average lotion and it's very moisturizing! The only reason this received 4 stars instead of 5 is because I think it is a bit pricey.