MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerPacifica
Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Roll-on Perfume

Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Roll-on Perfume

by Pacifica

It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean. Our Indian Coconut Nectar spray perfume is a warm blend of sultry fresh coconut, delicate vanilla and creamy vetiver is exotic and ambrosial.

Pacifica's perfumes are micro-batched using the best natural grain corn-based alcohol, each incredible scent is carefully crafted to take you to the places of your dreams.

Ingredients We Love:
Proprietary blends of natural and/or essential oils, and corn grain alcohol.

100% Vegan & Cruelty-free

Pacifica Promise:
This product is formulated without parabens, phthalates, and propylene glycol.

Directions:
Spray fragrance on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.

Better Packaging:
This beautiful bottle is made with glass. Remove the top, recycle it and give it another life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Roll-on Perfume!
Owenton, KY
I tried Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar at Ulta and it smells amazing. I love how it has such a clean, natural, and sweet smell. It had a lot of staying power and I was sniffing my wrist for quite a while after. It seemed to get better as the day went on. I think the price is very reasonable at Ulta Beauty. I will be purchasing this very soon!
Statesboro, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells like a dollar store candle that is 50% off because nobody wants it. It smells waxy and thick. The coconut it not a sweet or creamy coconut, nor is it the coconut water scent. It just smells fake. There is no complexity or anything interesting. But, it is cheap. That is the only nice thing I can say about it. So disappointed.
Fremont, MI
I picked this up at Ulta as a sweet little treat for myself and I’ve been wearing it almost every day. It’s a rich warm coconut scent that’s not overpowering.
West Harwich, MA
Smells nice but not too overpowering. I like that it's a rollerball, as I feel like the product lasts longer that way. I bought this year's ago so I don't remember the price but I would recommend
Derwood, MD
Purchased at: Target
I love this because it smells so good I like coconut scents. The price is ok for its size but I do love it overall. It lasts for around 4 hours not all day. Definitely recommend
Lady Lake, FL
I bought this in a pacific gift set a few months ago and its been in my purse ever since. It has a strong coconut scent and it feels nice on the skin. One problem I have with it is the scent doesn't last that long but you can always reapply it.

Looking for your answer?