BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerPacifica
Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist

Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist

by Pacifica

The Island Coconut Nectar Hair and Body Mist is light, alcohol-free spray designed to cover your body from head to toe in amazing scent. Its sensuous and delicious blend is inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia.

Mist your beautiful body in scent. Smile & head out into this magical world. You've got this.

Ingredients: aqua (purified water), parfum (Pacifica's own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), polysorbate 20, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.

Usage: Spray on hair and/or body any time you want to smell pretty.

Hi! I have been eyeing this product for weeks now and the steep(in my opinion) price keeps putting me off....is it worth the money or is there something just as good and cheaper I can use?
Does this make your hair greasy at all?
Where can i get this?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist!
Jessica  N.
Northampton, MA
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Jessica  N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume body mist smells delicious like a tropical getaway in paradise. This product is organic and without harsh chemicals or ingredients.[product:pacifica-beauty-indian-coconut-nectar-perfumed-hair-&-body-mist]
Lily V.
Cleveland
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Lily V.
I love anything and everything coconut. I also love the brand pacifica. But this.... this misses the mark. This, smells nothing like coconut. It smells exactly like play doh. And that's all I smell when I spray it on. The plus side (if you enjoy playdoh) it has some staying power. You get whiffs of play doh all day long.
Nicole W.
Frederick, MD
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Nicole W.
Purchased at: Target
[product:pacifica-indian-coconut-nectar-perfumed-hair-&-body-mist] I rated this a four and not a five BECAUSE, it's a great product for hair, the smell is like an exotic vacation, and it lasts all day. However, as a body mist I don't like the formula. It's kind of streaky if you get what I'm saying, and doesn't mist well. I've had a few different scents, and the spray part seems to get sort of clogged, and it's more of a streak then a mist. If that was corrected, I'd buy this product alot more.
lee S.
PA
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by lee S.
I love this hair perfume ! I bought it to cover up the medicine smell from using Hempz shampoo & conditioner.
Heather V.
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Heather V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells just like summertime! I love how you can use it on your hair or your body, great for daily mist. The actual liquid is a little too sticky, but other than that it is great!
Lauren K.
Urbandale, IA
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Lauren K.
This product smells fantastic. Typically I use it first thing in the morning when I get into my classroom. It’s not the same as using dry shampoo but it makes your hair smells really fresh. Also the product smells all day long so when I get home it smells nice for my husband. The reason that I gave it four stars instead of five is that initially it’s a little bit strong it becomes more subtle throughout the day but sometimes it can be a little overpowering when I first put it on. Overall I think this is a great product and I would recommend it to anybody especially people who don’t necessarily wash their hair every day.
Coral F.
Fort Worth, TX
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Coral F.
Purchased at: Target
I found this brand when in the beauty isle of Target, and noticed that it was cruelty free and vegan, so I gave it a try! Only 10 dollars and lasted all day, smells very fresh and clean. Would purchase again.
Ashley  P.
Valdosta, GA
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Ashley  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought that purshase and other scent that time they was buy one get one for 50 percent off from ulta store. this is one of my favorite hair and body mist. I love scent like warming with coconuts. this is cruelty free and vegan. definitely I'll buy more! 😍😍😍 highly recommended and good quality. #bodymist #hairmist #beautyhaul #myfavorite #eco-warrior #crueltyfree #vegan #cocnuts #shelife #myfavorite #skincare #favoritefragrance #perfumes Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist
Savannah M.
El Paso, TX
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Savannah M.
Purchased at: Target
If you love the smell of coconut you will love this. It smells so yummy ! It’s not too strong and the smell actually last all day ! It’s affordable too I got mine and target but I’ve seen these products at tj Maxx
Kaylee C.
Oak forest , IL
Pacifica Beauty Indian Coconut Nectar Perfumed Hair & Body Mist uploaded by Kaylee C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Holy goodness I’m just living for this scent!!!! It smells great and the smell has lasted me all day I’m definitely gonna repurchase this scent also super great deals on the ulta website it was buy one get one half off [product:pacifica-indian-coconut-nectar-perfumed-hair-&-body-mist]