MakeupNail CareNail PolishesPacifica
Beauty Holiday Polish Trio in Holiday Reds

Pacifica Beauty Holiday Polish Trio in Holiday Reds

by Pacifica

Our new 7 Free Nail Polish is long lasting and void of many chemicals that one would find in traditional nail polish. Amazing vibrant colors that go on smooth and stay put. Plus we have added a custom wide 100% vegan brush for easier application. From Brook 7 FREE is formulated without parabens, phthalates (dibutyl phthalate), toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, and animals.

Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Holiday Polish Trio in Holiday Reds!
Stacey B.
Daniel Island, SC
Pacifica Beauty Holiday Polish Trio in Holiday Reds uploaded by Stacey B.
Review for: Neutral Blues
Pacifica is a brand without harmful ingredients- I actually had low expectations. It blew me away. The colors are fantastic & last a long time. I only wear polish on my toes - it hadn’t chipped in 3 weeks but I took it off because my nails had grown. It’s easy to take off too. I went on the Pacifica site - they were having a sale so I bought a bunch of colors. Some opaque and some sheer. Really happy with Pacifica.
Ana O.
Weston, MA
Review for: Holiday Reds
I have been used this peoduct for more than one year, I think it is the best quality in varnish. So, First,the colors are beautiful, second, it is a quick drying, it lasts for manu days. Let's Try it
Influenster M.
Review for: Holiday Reds
I receive these color as a gift and I really love them my favorite is pink. it's long lasting and go on smooth
Audrey C.
Martinsville, IN
I love this brand. I want all of their products! They’re such a great company and I don’t see them enough.
Mariela L.
It’s soo good and I love it the color pink I love it all the colors I love them all they are soo cute
Esmeralda A.
Visalia, CA
Esta tipo de producto son los que me motiva a estar comentando son muy bueno me encAntan
Elaine R.
Coamo
Review for: Holiday Reds
I liked them very much since they are the colors of Christmas and they combine with each of my outfits
Nayeli P.
providence, RI
Bogata blackberry solid replacement for Romeo & Joliet! I have been doing my own manicures for years and I typically used Opi polishes. One of my all time favorite polishes is Romeo & Joliet but recently was discontinued. A nail tech recommended bogata blackberry as a similar color and so far I LOVE IT!!
Sulley O.
Connecticut
Esta línea y los colores son el final,perfecta para esta temporada navideña! Se las recomiendo!
Luz F.
Tiene una pientacion muy buen no se desclavaran los colores brillan y son muy duradero
Ask a question to the Influenster community...