MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersPacifica
Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set

Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set

by Pacifica

This supernatural brow gel is infused with natural hemp fibers to add volume and fullness while holding shape and intensity. Long wearing and nourishing with natural ingredient. Pacifica's perfectly sized, precise vegan brush applies easily for the highest brows of your dreams. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free.

Hemp seed oil

Does this product harden up and irritate TTY’s eyebrows? I would really love to try this out and leave a review!
Is this any good? I really want to try it but I don’t want to waste my money.
Is this product worth it for its price point?
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set!
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Giovanny C.
When I used this fiber for lashes with my Pacifica mascara they look gorgeous I so exited to receive this one ❤️😍🥰
Madie M.
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Madie M.
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Madie M.
I love how this gel is able to keep my brows in place without making them crunchy. I like that it is clear as well so I don’t have to worry about brown smudges outside my brow lines. I have super sensitive skin and most eyebrow gels make me break out but this one hasn’t at all! I received this product for free from Influenster.
Samantha W.
Woodstock, GA
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Samantha W.
Okay so I have never been on for brow gels because they are usually so thick and heavy on the brows it feels like you plastered them on your face! But this... wow! Not thick but holds like a true hero! Will definitely buy this product once my sample runs out!
Admarie N.
Greenville, SC
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Admarie N.
I used this brow gel and it adds volume and fullness while maintaining the shape and intensity of your brows. I really like it because the products are totally clean.
Nicole P.
Louisville, KY
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Nicole P.
I’ve been looking for a dencent clear brow gel, not too expensive and that would be able to set and not move all day. This does pretty well on wear time. I have pretty thick brows so I’m very surprised that this product keeps it in placed. To compare this is just as good as my Kylie brow gel. The brush good be a little bit bigger but it’s not bad. I would definitely buy again!
Lauren S.
Chandler, AZ
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Lauren S.
I actually love this product so much. I got it in the color clear so it works to keep my brows in place and gives them a feathered/laminated look. It’s so easy to apply and lasts so long. It’s a great product and I would highly recommend
Stefanie S.
Hurley, NY
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Stefanie S.
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Stefanie S.
I received this product for testing purposes and my opinion is my own! That being said, I really like this brow gel! It works great and the packaging is so cosmically beautiful! I want to buy more of these in different shades!
Holly B.
Magnolia, DE
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Holly B.
This stuff is bomb! It holds my brows in place like GLUE. It doesn’t leave them stiff either, and it smells so good. I love how cute the packaging is and the brush is the perfect size for shaping your brows!
Belle B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Belle B.
i would like to start this review off by mentioning that the name of the product is a little misleading, since i read the word “set” and thought it came with more than one thing. i believe it means “brow set” as in it’ll set your brows, and a better name might have been brow gel (although if they already printed out a bunch of packaging, that wouldn’t be as cost-effective or sustainable). that being said, i believe this is a must-have product in your brow arsenal!! i’m used to always using the Anastasia clear brow gel or Anastasia brow powder duo, and this product does a great job at darkening my brows’ appearance, along with shaping them a little better and holding them in place. i love that this formula is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, smells like a toned-down version of how regular mascara smells, and applies well (i think because my brows might be smaller/thinner than others’, the gel sometimes got on my skin above my brows, but i could just rub it into my brows and it was fine!!). as for the packaging, it is adorable. i love all the little shiny symbols, and the fact that when you open it up on top, it says “you are so pretty!” the picture was taken midday in front of a door that had bright natural sunlight coming in from a window, but they are definitely more dark and full compared to how my brows look regularly.
Amanda W.
Iuka, MS
Pacifica Beauty Highest Def Hemp Fiber Brow Set uploaded by Amanda W.
I use this to set my brows during the day or even when I go out in public. It had just the right amount off thickness to make my brows look fuller and I love that. I usually don't use brow mascara especially tinted because it makes my eyebrows look fake. I would recommend this product of you are looking for a natural thickness to your brows.