Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayPacifica
Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray

Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray

by Pacifica

Make your high style last longer while giving your hair lots of love with Pacifica's Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray. This non-aerosol hairspray is infused with hemp and vegan collagen and scented with bright orange and vanilla aromatherapy to lift your soul. For all hair types.

Hemp; Orange; Vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray!
gemma R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by gemma R.
If you are looking for something to hold your hair exactly how it is without moving at all this is for you. I prefer a more flexible hold myself. The Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray made my hair get that extremely hard and stiff feeling. I also got some on my skin and it was extremely sticky and did not go away. Smells really good though!
Robbin J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Robbin J.
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Robbin J.
This hairspray definitely has a learning curve since it’s not aerosole. Be sure to hold it at a long distance, more product comes out at once and faster than aerosol sprays, it really dampens the hair. I recommend testing this product out a few times on simple looks, such as ponytail days to get the hang of the spray. This hairspray has a super strong hold! It’s a really good for men/boy hairdos as an alternative to gel. I’ve used this several times to spike my sons hair and my husband has used it to style his and it worked really well for both! That said, I did not overly care for this hairspray for my own hair. This hairspray felt too sticky and crunchy and the sheen was too much for my blonde hair making it look greasy. However, the product does do exactly what it advertises, the spray is strong and even and it has a nice scent. I do absolutely adore the adorable packaging of this whole hemp line! The art is so fun and I really appreciate the screw top for travel. Bonus these products are vegan and cruelty free! *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. Thanks Influenster and Pacifica!
Patricia E.
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Patricia E.
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Patricia E.
I don't usually use hairspray, but this really dry fast. The scent is a very strong, I mean the combination of oranges and vanilla really is a very sweet and weird. I only like the fastest drying.
Brooke W.
Conroe, TX
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Brooke W.
This hairspray holds very well!!! The nozzle is different than what I was used to, so I sprayed too much at once. It has a different smell to it, but it’s not terrible. The only downfall is that it dries a little hard/crunchy, but maybe it was a user error? I’ll keep using it and try spraying less or from farther away to see if that helps with how hard it dries. Overall I enjoy it!
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Giovanny C.
The Pacifica hair spray it's my first time I tried this hairspray I have try other hairspray and it have left my hair dry and hard but when I tried this one it felt smooth it felt like I didn't put on this hairspray it feels totally nice I would totally try to get it...I really recommend it ❤️
Ashley R.
Fall River, MA
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Ashley R.
Love the name very suitable for this hair spray! Definitely has a potent hold and hemp in it so it’s a two in one 😉 but can we talk about that heavenly sweet orangey vanilla scent 🥰🥰🥰🥰 WOW 🤩 I’ve been blown away to be honest! I would completely buy this hair spray with my own money!
Nicole P.
Louisville, KY
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Nicole P.
Well, I am not usually a hair spray consumer since I have dread locs so this product was more for when I had my locs twisted and I needed an extra bit of hold. It wasn’t too bad but not a product that I could recommend just in the basis that I was for my hair type.
Jessica G.
Winston Salem, NC
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Jessica G.
As a hairspray it does exactly what it should. Keeps your hair locked into place. For me though and the only reason I give it what I did is because I don’t really like hairspray that makes my hair hard and sticky. Which this does. Otherwise it smells great and holds hair into place!
Breeana F.
Dayton, OH
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Breeana F.
I honestly don’t use hairspray very often but was pleasantly surprised by this. It smells like an orange creamsicle! The smell is a bit strong at first but dissipates quickly. I also appreciate that it doesn’t have a chemical smell like other hair sprays I’ve tried. I have fine straight hair so I use it when wearing my hair up in a ponytail, bun, or braid. It works well to tame my flyaways and keep my baby hairs in place. I’ve never tried a non aerosol hairspray before so it took a little bit of trial and error to get used to. It was lightweight but had a good hold and stayed put throughout the day even in hot humid weather. I also like that the nozzle twists to open and close which comes in handy when traveling. My only complaint I had was that it was a tad bit sticky and tacky even once it dried down. Overall it was a decent hairspray and I would definitely consider purchasing this in the future.
Jami C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pacifica Beauty Higher Hold Vegan Collagen Hairspray uploaded by Jami C.
Let me just say, the hairspray does hold pretty well in comparison to a lot of other prestige brands but I find that I don’t like it for curly styles as much as updos or sleek ponytails. The smell though...I thought the whole “Vanilla & Orange” situation was gunna be superrrr nice...beware. Smells like a musty mix between vanilla and orange that is just unpleasant. The scent does fade fairly quickly, thankfully.

Looking for your answer?